TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

raginkgin1

I'm depressed! But that's a different post. I must back out on joining you all on the 5th. Work demands I travel to Seattle instead of Austin. Have fun and post pics of the ride.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928

Last edited:

Angry Aussie

I'm not gonna be able to make the 5th now...idk if I'll be able to swing another HFs trip this year until after me and the misses get hitched in August. I have to save too much money cause shit just keeps piling on and of course none of it is affordable :/ FML lol I'm pretty bummed.

Kenny you will be missed!! Good luck with the wedding!

Angry Aussie

Hey hey hey, not the president haha. There is no such thing sir. But by the looks of things it might only be a few of us on the 5th. People are dropping like flies!!!

You will at least be the trail leading jeep, seems how your the slowest driver on the trails!! ;) just joking bro. Can't wait for the 5th!

JEEPnGEO

I am still a go. Just got back from getting an alignment and my rig drives so straight that I went back there to give that guy a kiss and a hickey... Not really but a had half a chub driving with no hands down the road. Don't ask what I was doing with my hands.... :icon_crazy:

I called him up and thanked him... I just want to top the tank off and drive around town tonight it drives so nice.

oh yea... I will be there on the 5th.

JEEPnGEO

I am looking forward to Saturday. What time are we going to meet, besides at the park.

Looks like we are going to have mostly sun.
SAT.JPG

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
oh man, been thinking about it all week!
I'm ecstatic to finally wheel with other wranglers, and other enthusiasts who like to off-road as much as i do :p

Sent from my LG-D801 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom