THANK YOU for Watching Wild Wild West

BDP849

Thank you both for some amazing work.
The 50 mins of part 2 went by in a blink, great job and keep them coming!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You are very welcome, but you two deserve the thanks! So thank you for your craft, desire and dedication. :clap2:

QRS

It's a pleasure to watch the vídeos.
Please keep'em coming!!

I'll watch part 2 for the third time tonight :beer:

As mentioned in an earlier post we have the easy part of watching them.

The thank you goes to you and Cindy for taking the time to shoot then edit the video's for all of us to watch. All of your videos shows the not only your passion for jeeps but how you cherish friendships made on and off the trail.

R/
Will

JKUx

I thank you for defining the message clearly..."More Than Just a Jeep"...it's absolutely inspiring giving us a glimpse of your hands on experience through some of the amazing trails Your Jeep took you through, high Respect to all of you who went back for the rig on the Rubicon "Cadillac Hill" section 👍, I look forward to sharing more of your work as you continue to progress!

Best,
Erik 🍺

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

Tigereye10

I may have watched them both a couple of times, haha. Truly amazing stuff and very entertaining. Keep up the good work! :thumb:

HoosierWolf

Thank you! I will try to do my part and increase those views again today. I haven't watched them back to back yet.

Hope my employer doesn't really plan on getting any work out of me today.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again, thank you. Living the Jeep WAYALIFE and making films like this is a passion of ours and we do not get paid to make them. That you would enjoy them as much as you have means a lot to us.

machinegunmedic

I've always watched your movies on my computer, until YESTERDAY, I was watching on my iPad and I remembered that what I watch on my iPad; I can put up on my big screen using my Apple TV. So I started watching Part 11 on the TV........then I remembered that Apple TV actually has Youtube. So being as tech savy as I am :grayno:I sat back, put my feet up and watched in high def on 60":beer:

I must admit I paused so many times to check your guys rigs out, looking at parts etc..

Thank you for an eventful evening

TrailBear

Thank you Eddie and Cindy, we appreciate you two putting in all your hard work to bring us the best jeep videos out there :)

Top Bottom