Thank You Joey!

Moochie

Joey is a friend of my daughters. I met him at SEMA a few years ago. It's been a long struggle for him but, he's making great progress. I'd like to take him out wheeling / camping someday. I also want to thank UCLA Operation Mend for all the great work they do with our injured veterans. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow what a great organization. Thank you for posting this Moochie. I didn't know this NPO existed and was doing such great work for our veterans.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Really touching story and an awesome transformation with Joey. It's a veteran like him and so many others that show us what they go through to protect this country and give it there all for it. I know veterans day has passed but i would like to say to all the veterans whether your driving to work, sitting on the front porch with your wife, on the forum, in heaven wherever you may be. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY :thumb::clap2:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! Finally got a chance to watch this. Great story! Thanks for posting this up Moochie. :thumb:

StrizzyChris

wow, I usually don't feel "moved" by many stories....but this one is very touching! God Bless Joey and all other veterans like him!

Top Bottom