Thank You! Promotion - Valentine's Day

relayer4u

Thanks for the shout out. We are anxious to see your new wheels.

MB Wheels 11 flat black machined face:

IMG_0049_zpsburugyoj.jpg

IMG_0048_zpsf6jjbup2.jpg

IMG_0047_zpsa2qjcgco.jpg

IMG_0045_zpscis4hq5q.jpg

After playing with this one wheel I can say that you should install and chase out all of the scratch guard ring bolt threads before getting the tires mounted. Some were tight with the powder coat and one hole was off center enough to require some extra re-alignment of the ring for that super special brand of Chinese precision.

:mad:

Discount Tire

MB Wheels 11 flat black machined face:

IMG_0049_zpsburugyoj.jpg

IMG_0048_zpsf6jjbup2.jpg

IMG_0047_zpsa2qjcgco.jpg

IMG_0045_zpscis4hq5q.jpg

After playing with this one wheel I can say that you should install and chase out all of the scratch guard ring bolt threads before getting the tires mounted. Some were tight with the powder coat and one hole was off center enough to require some extra re-alignment of the ring for that super special brand of Chinese precision.

:mad:

I'm sorry to hear you had some issues with ring alignment but I'm glad to see you were able to get them all bolted on. They look great! I can't wait to see them mounted on your rig.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Great service! Ordered 5 Level 8 Punch wheels & 285/75/R16 Duratracs, Monday night, & got delivery on them today!

thankyou_zpsnv24s37y.jpg

At Discount Tire we're not just about tires, we're about people. This Valentine's Day weekend we'd
like to say Thank You! with huge savings. Save up to $100.00 when you buy select sets of four(4) tires.
Also save $100.00 on select sets of four(4) wheels. Use your Discount Tire credit card and save even more!

AT THE STORE (2/13 & 2/14):

TO YOUR DOOR (2/12 - 2/16):

CedarRaider

Had a problem with one of my wheels when they were delivered. Roxanne had one on the way the next morning. Thanks guys 😃

Top Bottom