Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What is the problem with all the Rausch Creek banditos - they seem to have a chip on their shoulder that just won't go away! :thinking:

Not all...but there definitely seems to be a small group of miscreants lately. Maybe it's the weather. :crazyeyes:

Robar

The Enforcer
I am not a wayalife guy by anymeans....this is probably like my 3rd post if that. I stick to pirate4x4. I am only making this comment as a 3rd party. I read through this thread and it got carried away. Mods can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. Im not calling anyone out on the previous statement. Overland seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as i see it and really dont care what you thing and im sure it is a mutual feeling. Wayoflife congratulations you have a forum more than I can say but you cant expect an appology for shit that was directed at you after you could honestly read through this and not see where all the guys that left were coming from.....and whats up with the hair?
Hmmmm, and not a single fuck was given by anyone!

JK's JK

Banned
Cant there be peace man......Free love!!! :brows:

I read yesterday about punctuation. Not to say I'm the best but those where run on sentences!!! :yawn37:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am not a wayalife guy by anymeans....this is probably like my 3rd post if that. I stick to pirate4x4. I am only making this comment as a 3rd party. I read through this thread and it got carried away. Mods can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. Im not calling anyone out on the previous statement. Overland seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as i see it and really dont care what you thing and im sure it is a mutual feeling. Wayoflife congratulations you have a forum more than I can say but you cant expect an appology for shit that was directed at you after you could honestly read through this and not see where all the guys that left were coming from.....and whats up with the hair?

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you posted up because you bring so much to this forum. :thumb:

I will finally be able to sleep well tonight.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not all...but there definitely seems to be a small group of miscreants lately. Maybe it's the weather. :crazyeyes:

The weather has been a little depressing as of late. I want it to warm up so I can open our bay house back up

Sent from my iPhone

ttfhell

First rule of forum fight club- It carries so much more weight if you can spell five letter words. Sentences would be a good idea. A paragraph on the other hand would rally folks to your cause. Then again when your go to forum is stocked with 50 different middle finger emoticons we probably shouldn't expect much. You did however manage to craft a 49 word sentence.👍

i really don't care what you thing either by anymeans and you don't expect an appology im sure either.

Irony- Being called a keyboard jockey by someone that can't use a keyboard.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am not a wayalife guy by anymeans....

...this is probably like my 3rd post if that. I stick to pirate4x4.

So do everyone a favor and stick to pirate4x4 instead of trolling a forum that you don't like.

I am only making this comment as a 3rd party.

:cheesy: But of course. God forbid that you or any of your buddies can actually speak for themselves. :crazyeyes:

I read through this thread and it got carried away. Mods can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. Im not calling anyone out on the previous statement. Overland seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as i see it and really dont care what you thing and im sure it is a mutual feeling.

I read through your post and it got carried away. Trolls can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. I will call you out on your statement. laker94yj seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as I see it and really don't care what you think and I'm sure it is a mutual feeling.

Wayoflife congratulations you have a forum more than I can say

Thank you, this is actually my 2nd forum. I sold my other one so that I could play with Jeeps and go wheeling whenever and wherever the hell I want for a living. :yup:

but you cant expect an appology for shit that was directed at you after you could honestly read through this and not see where all the guys that left were coming from.

:cheesy: Well duh Einstein! Like I said to your buddy, "IF" he was really sorry, he owed me an apology. Clearly, he is not :crazyeyes:

....and whats up with the hair?

Oh, it's for guy like you who will take notice. :daydream: :blush:

Panda

Really? Your gonna take a shot about someone's hair??? How f,ing mature is that? You've probly been bald since ur teens.. go back to pirate or 3rd grade

Sent from bad apples...

JKWrang

What is the problem with all the Rausch Creek banditos - they seem to have a chip on their shoulder that just won't go away! :thinking:

Scuse me. Cozdude, NoRoad and Hack12 and I are pretty effing awesome. Just sayin'. We wheel RC too.

On another note. Its 3 degrees here today. Like Overlander said... 3 more months of winter and we will thaw out just fine! :cheesy:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Hack12

Scuse me. Cozdude, NoRoad and Hack12 and I are pretty effing awesome. Just sayin'. We wheel RC too.

On another note. Its 3 degrees here today. Like Overlander said... 3 more months of winter and we will thaw out just fine! :cheesy:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

To be fair, I have never actually been to Rausch Creek. However, I would love to plan a trip down there sometime this year.

I totally concur on being pretty 'effing awesome though! :2thumbsup:

Top Bottom