Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

pvanweelden

Why the hell are Mark's posts that he made to my thread and Brankz thread showing up here?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

he was never in this thread to start with, only mentioned in the OP that was it. this isnt right...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hahaha! Or should I write LOL!? :idontknow:

Not being a moderator I have no idea why they are being redirected here, but I find it hilarious!

Of course I could wager a guess...

1) It's because he couldn't bother to show one once of humility in recent history and admit when he was wrong; or

2) Somebody took offense to him clearing out his profile, avatar, etc....dude if you're gonna leave just leave, don't do it half ass; or

3) He sent a nasty gram to either "Ed" or one of the mods.

I don't know, but I'm :munching: regardless.

Tigrcky

Hahaha! Or should I write LOL!? :idontknow:

Not being a moderator I have no idea why they are being redirected here, but I find it hilarious!

Of course I could wager a guess...

1) It's because he couldn't bother to show one once of humility in recent history and admit when he was wrong; or

2) Somebody took offense to him clearing out his profile, avatar, etc....dude if you're gonna leave just leave, don't do it half ass; or

3) He sent a nasty gram to either "Ed" or one of the mods.

I don't know, but I'm :munching: regardless.

now its my turn to be disappointed in you. you are not who i thought you were. :grayno:

Tigrcky

Oh please. :tearsdrip:

really man, you got mad at me for not siding with your injustice. not cool and now you support singling out a person who did not react to childish taunting. its one thing to have banter but its another thing to constantly attack someone who ignores it. :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
now its my turn to be disappointed in you. you are not who i thought you were. :grayno:

Who did you think he was. Pretty much true to form from my time here.

If one can't see the entertainment factor, again, one may be taking this situation too seriously.

- Jason

Tigrcky

Who did you think he was. Pretty much true to form from my time here.

If one can't see the entertainment factor, again, one may be taking this situation too seriously.

- Jason

yeah there is entertainment for sure but the dude never replied here. so someone is going out of their way to pick a fight with him, and honestly thats to far. jokes banter yeah thats all in good fun and i fully support it. but redirecting posts thats crossing a line. just me :twocents:

MTG

Caught the Bug
really man, you got mad at me for not siding with your injustice. not cool and now you support singling out a person who did not react to childish taunting. its one thing to have banter but its another thing to constantly attack someone who ignores it. :naw:

My "injustice"?! That is classic! :cheesy:

Sorry. I just don't see it that way. He is being treated just like anyone else gets treated here. In fact, he even said it best himself...

Well sometimes when you shoot your mouth off, these things happen.

For the record I don't support singling out anyone. But as I've said time and time again I will call it as I see it. If that makes anyone think less of me, so be it. Oh and I'll assure you I'm not mad at anyone. The internet, and this forum, is my interim relief from life, not my life. My advice? People shouldn't conflate the two.

Truth be told, this entire time I actually would have liked him to stick around. I kind of liked the guy really. Plus he seems like a good mechanic with some good information. :yup: That is up until the time he made up that bullshit story about the poll and went about changing his posts to fit the story he concocted hoping he wouldn't get caught. I mean really, that would have been sad if it wasn't so pathetic. :grayno:

JAGS

Hooked
yeah there is entertainment for sure but the dude never replied here. so someone is going out of their way to pick a fight with him, and honestly thats to far. jokes banter yeah thats all in good fun and i fully support it. but redirecting posts thats crossing a line. just me :twocents:

It's not your call as to what crosses the line or if there is a line.

- Jason

Tigrcky

My "injustice"?! That is classic! :cheesy:

Sorry. I just don't see it that way. He is being treated just like anyone else gets treated here. In fact, he even said it best himself...

For the record I don't support singling out anyone. But as I've said time and time again I will call it as I see it. If that makes anyone think less of me, so be it. Oh and I'll assure you I'm not mad at anyone. The internet, and this forum, is my interim relief from life, not my life. My advice? People shouldn't conflate the two.

Truth be told, this entire time I actually would have liked him to stick around. I kind of liked the guy really. Plus he seems like a good mechanic with some good information. :yup: That is up until the time he made up that bullshit story about the poll and went about changing his posts to fit the story he concocted hoping he wouldn't get caught. I mean really, that would have been sad if it wasn't so pathetic. :grayno:

im glad you liked the guy but going with the crowd for a good time is not cool, do me a favor dont put me in that category of "liking."

Top Bottom