Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Fixed it for you.

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

We can certainly agree on that. :beer: Quite frankly, if anyone should have their panties in a bunch, it should be Army_Vet.

Edit: Crap, I did it again didn't I?

JK's JK

Banned
Oh I agree with you 100%, but I'm also sure if someone took a jab at one of your good friends you'd at least ask why.

The Force will be with you.... always

I agree with you that it's hard seen a friend bagged on but I'd call him up asking him if he needs help. There only words on the internet with no meaning (of course meaning when it comes to Jeep Maintenance :rock:). You placed yourself into a hard place defending him (which is fine). Just walk away for a bit. :thumb:

JKWrang

We can certainly agree on that. :beer: Quite frankly, if anyone should have their panties in a bunch, it should be Army_Vet.

Edit: Crap, I did it again didn't I?

Now, no offense Army, that was actually funny lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Now, no offense Army, that was actually funny lol

And if you take the time to read the history behind all of this you will see that a very similar comment started this whole thing way back when. And really, is my OP in this thread truly that much different?

It's life people. Don't be so serious. Learn to laugh, especially at yourself. That's how true friendships are made (beyond the interwebs).

There endeth the lesson. :honey:

Aeraun

Is that your understanding of logic? Wow. Despite the fact your analogy makes no sense because my original post was not a statement of claimed fact about anything, I'll humor you.

Fact: Army_Vet has repeatedly complained that he was unfairly compared to a girl.

Fact: He said he would leave if the results of a poll were not as he expected them to be.

Fact: the results of the poll were not as he expected them to be.

Fact: He didn't leave. (BTW, I'm glad he didn't because this is all silliness)

Fact: He still complains that some posts might some how question his manhood.

Fact: I called him a girl while, at the same time, thanking female vets.

I applied your "I have no need to explain" logic about your jab at Army_Vet to someone jabbing or supporting what my examples were. Same basis - empty vs legitimate comments. I never said anything you said was fact, which is why I want to understand the foundations of the comment. Your little list here I suppose can be seen as an "explanation". I will admit I have not been following the series of events as the poll and what not. But does any of this justify the making of this thread? If you think it does then ok, but why. A man, fellow Jeeper, and fellow Wayalifer expressed to you in some way that he did not appreciate being referred to as Army_Girl. Now that really doesn't seem to be an unreasonable expression whether he is being referred to that on the internet or to his face.

The Force will be with you.... always

munstie

Man I think some of that sand blowing around at TDS made its way out east:what:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Last edited:
Top Bottom