Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Tigrcky

Yep. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I, and I alone, own my words.

If you are so sensitive as a human being that phrases like "grow a pair", "nut up", and "don't get your panties in a bunch" send you into a tailspin, too effing bad. Life isn't always as warm and fuzzy as we want it to be.

what!!!!! life isnt warm and fuzzy!!!! i want my money back...:gaah:

Problem is some people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aeraun

You'll forgive me but, says who??? Last I checked, this is MY forum and if you took the time to read my FAQ, you would know, and I quote...

"Moderators are regular members who have generously agreed to volunteer their time to help manage WAYALIFE.com and enforce its rules and policies. Moderators are NOT paid employees and the views and opinions expressed by them may not always reflect those of WAYALIFE.com."

Since you seemed to have missed it, this is my forum, not your church. If you're looking for someone to act as some kind of an example, go talk to your preacher.

So start up your own forum and run it however the hell you want. If you don't like the way things are run here - wait.... here it comes.... DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS AS YOU LEAVE! Nobody I know asked you to be here in the first place and nobody will miss you when you're gone. :yup:

I know it is your forum, everyone knows that silly lol. I'm not asking you in anyway to change the way you run it, even if I don't agree with some of it. Again, perspective and I don't hold that against anyone. I'm simply voicing my opinion on your forum as we all do about many things for that is the nature of a forum anyway. As I said in my earlier posts I am also fully aware of the "Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave" policy. No one you don't know has asked me to be here either and I am very aware no one will miss me if I leave because I am no one to anyone, just a name on a webpage. Oh and I don't go to church anymore. I know some may see that as my problem but remember, perspective. Cheers :beer:

I know it is your forum, everyone knows that silly lol. I'm not asking you in anyway to change the way you run it, even if I don't agree with some of it. Again, perspective and I don't hold that against anyone. I'm simply voicing my opinion on your forum as we all do about many things for that is the nature of a forum anyway. As I said in my earlier posts I am also fully aware of the "Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave" policy. No one you don't know has asked me to be here either and I am very aware no one will miss me if I leave because I am no one to anyone, just a name on a webpage. Oh and I don't go to church anymore. I know some may see that as my problem but remember, perspective. Cheers :beer:

And there's one now

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Glad that's all cleared up :cheesy:

Now how about a paragraph please?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393814942.418482.jpg

Cheers! :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know it is your forum, everyone knows that silly lol. I'm not asking you in anyway to change the way you run it, even if I don't agree with some of it.

Funny, you could have fooled me.

Again, perspective and I don't hold that against anyone. I'm simply voicing my opinion on your forum as we all do about many things for that is the nature of a forum anyway.

If I wanted your opinion on how I should run my forum, trust me, I would ask for it. Being that I haven't, I'm telling you now to stick it where the sun don't shine. Can't do that, you're welcome here will be over and that's not a threat. :yup:

As I said in my earlier posts I am also fully aware of the "Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave" policy. No one you don't know has asked me to be here either and I am very aware no one will miss me if I leave because I am no one to anyone, just a name on a webpage.

Well, if you really know it, make like a tree and leave already.

Aeraun

Problem is some people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about

And there's one now

Honestly just having a conversation. I'm not bitching about anything really, but I again we could have two different views of what bitching is and I guess that is what it will be. Thanks for trying to get a rise out of me again though. I actually know exactly what will make me happy, bitching isn't on the list, but unfortunately a lot of the rest doesn't exist anymore or has be degraded by the status quo. But what can we do right?

JKWrang

Honestly just having a conversation. I'm not bitching about anything really, but I again we could have two different views of what bitching is and I guess that is what it will be. Thanks for trying to get a rise out of me again though. I actually know exactly what will make me happy, bitching isn't on the list, but unfortunately a lot of the rest doesn't exist anymore or has be degraded by the status quo. But what can we do right?

Youre handling this all very well.

Fyi: I recently had the chance to go to Omaha and do some training with a bunch of mid westerners, west coasters and southerners. The New England crew was unanimously hated because we are our own breed of asshole.

We all made up and got along for training sake later, but it may just be best to stick with us east coasters. :beer:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

JAGS

Hooked
This is quite entertaining actually. :yup: :thumb:

Sharkey, I once heard all a man has in this world is his word and his balls. Some lack one or both hence, making them women, figuratively that is... :cheesy:

I go out and have nice dinner with the family at Wood Ranch and come back to more comedy. Oh, I asked my wife if I could borrow my balls for a bit. Well, still got my word! ;):cheesy:

JKWrang

I go out and have nice dinner with the family at Wood Ranch and come back to more comedy. Oh, I asked my wife if I could borrow my balls for a bit. Well, still got my word! ;):cheesy:

Haha thats too funny. I told my wife my conditions for our marriage were:

1. She take my last name
2. I retain my balls.

She agreed, although im sure she's slowly plotting to neuter me over time. Damn those women!

Fyi: I recently had the chance to go to Omaha and do some training with a bunch of mid westerners, west coasters and southerners. The New England crew was unanimously hated because we are our own breed of asshole.

We all made up and got along for training sake later, but it may just be best to stick with us east coasters. :beer:

Well said.. Maybe that's why aeraun seems to rub me the wrong way since day 1. Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have a perpetual stick growing out of his ass afterall.

JKWrang

Well said.. Maybe that's why aeraun seems to rub me the wrong way since day 1. Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have a perpetual stick growing out of his ass afterall.

Its more than likely the New York in him haha

MTG

Caught the Bug
I've known a lot of people who've moved from the east coast to the west and stayed. I haven't known very many people who have moved from the west coast to the east and done the same. Maybe it has something to do with the overinflated sense of self-worth and entitlement that seems to perseverate from some of the east coast people on the forum? :idontknow:

Nope, I've found a douchebag is a douchebag no matter where they are from.:yup:

JKWrang

I've known a lot of people who've moved from the east coast to the west and stayed. I haven't known very many people who have moved from the west coast to the east and done the same. Maybe it has something to do with the overinflated sense of self-worth and entitlement that seems to perseverate from some of the east coast people on the forum? :idontknow:

Nope, I've found a douchebag is a douchebag no matter where they are from.:yup:

I doubt it. Theres a whole culture thing. There are always exceptions. I loved it down south and would have loved to stay. The Carolinas are beautiful.

The entitlement thing isn't a coastal thing IMHO, but that's a different conversation.

I've only ever been to 29 palms in California though. Would have been cool to see more, but there wasn't enough time

Aeraun

I'm not on this thread to brew any animosity with anymore. I'm also not here to judge anyone by where they live. I came to understand the original situation due to it involving my good friend. As it went I added my opinion as most were. No, no one asked for it but it also wasn't meant to be directed at anymore in particular, it was for whoever was going to read. I don't think I took direct jabs at anyone and if I did I apologize for it was not my intention, but you should "grow a pair" anyway :cheesy:

Tigrcky

we are all going to rub each other wrong some way or another. best thing to do is to let it go brush it off and remember we are all one big family :yup:

Top Bottom