ThatAmericanXJ Build

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
It only cost me $3000 for it. And if anything ever happens to it i can get another for about $2000. Probably the best reason why i went with the XJ haha

When I bought my Wrangler, it was merely because I've just always wanted a Wrangler. I saw people take the top and doors off, and it looked like so much fun! After I bought my Jeep, I joined a local offroad club, and knowing what I know now, it would have been cheaper to go with an XJ. XJs are so cheap though, I'll probably end up picking one up just to play with it.

GatorSchop

When I bought my Wrangler, it was merely because I've just always wanted a Wrangler. I saw people take the top and doors off, and it looked like so much fun! After I bought my Jeep, I joined a local offroad club, and knowing what I know now, it would have been cheaper to go with an XJ. XJs are so cheap though, I'll probably end up picking one up just to play with it.

Yeah plus the possibilities with the metal body and availability of parts makes it a lot of fun when building it up. Also adding metal tube style fenders after I get my sliders fab'd up will make it a definite one of a kind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom