The 2015 Moab Easter Jeep Safari MOPAR Concept Vehicles are HERE!!

Which is your favorite 2015 Mopar Concept Jeep?

• Red Rock Responder

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • Staff Car

Votes: 72 17.2%
  • Africa

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Jeep Chief

Votes: 196 46.8%
  • Renegade Desert Hawk

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Cherokee Canyon Trail

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Grand Cherokee Overlander

Votes: 12 2.9%

• Total voters

1036 4 off road

Chief by far - nostalgia, does Jeep need to compete with Chev (avalanche) or Land Rover ? Hopefully jeep is looking to come up with something new that is theirs or sticking with the Staff car. 💩

thardy

Banned
After looking very close to the Chief it looks like it is on a JKU frame with a body kit. I so want that kit and will build it once they come out. Put a 6.4L Hemi in it and rock the wheels off of it. :rock:

I see what you're talking about. That would be bad ass.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
After looking very close to the Chief it looks like it is on a JKU frame with a body kit. I so want that kit and will build it once they come out. Put a 6.4L Hemi in it and rock the wheels off of it. :rock:

I would venture to say, it is a JK they customized.

r2fasani

I really like the Staff Car and Africa, but dig the grille on the Chief. I especially like the martini glass in the eagle's claws on the hood of the Staff Car.
11080383_1056468697700453_5999595121376203424_o.jpg

Centurion

Centurion

I like the Africa and the Red Rock but the later just looks too much like the Ridgeline and it didn't sell so it's gone. I vote for the Staff Car. It is definitely a place to start for an "an off-roader" without throwing a bunch of Un-needed parts away. I would buy it tomorrow

rob_p

They are all great but the Staff car for me pls.

Are those rock rails on the responder available anywhere?

Trail JK

I love seeing the concept builds. Digging the shifter knobs like the tiki on the surf rated Jeep.

Still love the maps too! Wish mine looked that good.

Top Bottom