The 2dr "Cosmos" build from Miss.

jfallon1

Not much has been going on with the Jeep. I moved my jack from the roof rack and to the tire carrier. I used 3in bolts through the holes predrilled in the carrier specifically for this. Looks good just concerned about how low it hangs. Gonna keep an eye on it on the trail.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420610989.559013.jpg
-Also added a spiderweb shade on the inside. Got it fastened pretty well and when I take the top off, it'll already be in place with the exception of a few fasteners.
-other than little stuff like getting my cb cable ran, that's about all for now. Saving for a PR44 up front and some new shoes but since I've been out of work with my injury, progress has been slow. The goal is to be on 37's and EVO's bolt on coilover a by the summer. Just gotta put the nose to the grind and save every penny.

I appreciate everyone's comments and compliments (I can take criticism too). I thank you for keeping up with my build as well. I wish to add more wheeling photos but kinda don't have much to wheel here in the south other than back roads, but I'll see if I can get out a little more and find some interesting places to capture. Thanks again for the ones that are following along with me. Cheers!

jfallon1

Received and installed my Synergy Chromoly tie rod. Hopefully the last tie rod I'll have to buy.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421116394.123168.jpg

Spent the better half of my afternoon riding backroad around my local WMA and national forest. With the weather at 73 degrees and clear, it was a beautiful way to spend the evening. Seen a few deer. I had a riding partner tagging along. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421116731.403392.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421116811.939664.jpg

jfallon1

Installed my trek top today. Love the look. Definitely top quality. Looking at some rain this weekend so we'll see how it does in that department.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426648961.998024.jpg
Also waiting to receive my rotopax 2gallon tank. It'll be nice have a safe way to carry fuel for my atv.

Also, highly considering selling the rear bumper and opt for the EVO fascia. Trying to shed some weight off ole girl.

Top Bottom