The Adventure and Build thread of "Big Red"

benatc1

Hooked
That sucks. Wonder if you could bend that bolt up for extra clearance without causing other issues.
Something still doesn't seem right though. Thinking I'll just sell this and start over. Cheap oriley one I have on there is about toast, So want to do something. Still having death wobble issues here and there otherwise I'd scrap the whole thing like on my JKs before. Few other things I need to order up to see if I can finally ditch the death wobble all together.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Nothing new to report, still need to get my new windshield banner installed, however only about 6-7 more weeks until our first baby girl arrives, but I did get this as an early shower gift, so I'll take that as a win 20200218_062317.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Few things showing up for a lil project this weekend. Special thanks to Eddie and Cindy for sending this so quickly! Should have the rest of the stuff tomorrow and I'll get her installed. 20200306_170713.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Been stuck home for the last week. Goal is to get these installed today or tomorrow along with a few little things, need to go track down a 42mm socket though, forgot i needed it. Been working hard in the back yard but the snow today may have shut me down- will post some pics of that too.

Shout out to Bubba at Exodus Jeeps for getting the synergy brace out quickly, and having in stock! Looking fwd to getting installed.

Also, thanks to Eddie and Cindy for super fast shipping on the ACM, been meaning to get it installed for for a couple weeks now, pretty awesome mount, thanks for sending over!

20200326_102826.jpg

Top Bottom