The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

thardy

Banned
He needed some way of promoting his YT channel. What better way to do that than troll. :rolleyes:

Good point. Now that he's trolled Eddie, all the other haters will start following him. It's pretty sad how they use it as a badge of honor or something.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
He needed some way of promoting his YT channel. What better way to do that than troll. :rolleyes:

He's an awesome wheeler & video producer. Just check out his YouTube channel. He has extreme videos of crossing a log. He's been drinking some other forum's Koolaid, & thinks talking sh@t to Wayalife is cool.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Good point. Now that he's trolled Eddie, all the other haters will start following him. It's pretty sad how they use it as a badge of honor or something.

At this point, Eddie should invest in a badge, and sell it to these toolbags for $4.99, at least start profiting off the time he spends on em.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, these aren't so much as hater posts as they are some badass named "long dong" who seems to know everything about me and the terrain I've wheeled my Renegade on just by watching our YouTube videos.

long-dong-01.jpg

long-dong-02.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, these aren't so much as hater posts as they are some badass named "long dong" who seems to know everything about me and the terrain I've wheeled my Renegade on just by watching our YouTube videos.

Those we're hilarious to read. It cracks me up how these people always try to give you 'tips' like you've never Jeeped before.

And clearly anyone who has made their screen name 'long dong' has to be legit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those we're hilarious to read. It cracks me up how these people always try to give you 'tips' like you've never Jeeped before.

And clearly anyone who has made their screen name 'long dong' has to be legit.

It's all good. Comments like these are dime a dozen. I just wish I could know as much as these guys do just by looking at a video on YouTube. Hell, I have a hard time seeing just how big or steep an obstacle is on photos.

Top Bottom