The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly you are the forum father and responsible for every single one of your member's er children's actions. WTF.

You know, there's a reason why I hate wheeling in places like Calico or really, anywhere down in SoCal. Trails are fun but I could do without all the self-righteous badasses. If they're not the ones leaving all the trash, they're the ones preaching at you for not picking it up. If you don't wheel exactly like they do, you wheel like an idiot and they make sure to let you know.

My response to him...

Johnathon-Wood-2.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHA!! Apparently, this guy's met me before. Can't say anything about him rings a bell. He is right about Cindy though. :crazyeyes:

Johnathon-Wood-3.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
You know, there's a reason why I hate wheeling in places like Calico or really, anywhere down in SoCal. Trails are fun but I could do without all the self-righteous badasses. If they're not the ones leaving all the trash, they're the ones preaching at you for not picking it up. If you don't wheel exactly like they do, you wheel like an idiot and they make sure to let you know.

My response to him...

View attachment 267517

Got to love the "badass wheelers" pricks to deal with.

The idea that you are somehow responsible or even know all 30,000 members more pisses me off.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got to love the "badass wheelers" pricks to deal with.

The idea that you are somehow responsible or even know all 30,000 members more pisses me off.

Well, I guess if I don't preach at all of you and don't wear how awesome I am on my shirt sleeves, I must be responsible. :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy: Apparently, I'm now a Hillary supporter :crazyeyes:

View attachment 267523

This guy is MFing you and you're supposed to be diplomatic? WTF. What a douche.

And, why the fuck bring HRC into the conversation. I'm so fucking over the political references. It's become a meaningless and idiotic attempt at a slur. You act X way so clearly you voted for Y. How bout show you have half a brain and make an actual educated point!!

Ok, usually I don't rant, but I haven't had a drink yet. Lol.

WJCO

Meme King

And, why the fuck bring HRC into the conversation. I'm so fucking over the political references. It's become a meaningless and idiotic attempt at a slur. You act X way so clearly you voted for Y. How bout show you have half a brain and make an actual educated point!!

IMG_20170710_210942_055.jpg Drink coming your way. :D

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Spoken like a liberal [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom