The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jeeeep

Hooked
LOL - man, I just can't win. I'm damned if I don't use my lift and I'm damned if I do šŸ¤Ŗ
View attachment 405906
you're going to have to make 2 versions each time you work on the Jeeps, with lift, take it apart and re-shoot with floor jacks... hmmm no, you'll have to use power tools and lift, hand tools and lift, power tools and floor jacks, hand tools and floor jacks,... hmm no, basic hand tools with lift, basic hand tools with floor jacks, then do it again each time with only 1 floor jack, a crescent wrench, a hammer, a screwdriver, some pipe for a breaker bar.... hmmm then there is the high-lift option...
Can you make some by 1st crafting your own tools first, welding without a welder? šŸ„“

LOL - just got this lovely comment on our Hazard 4 video and it was from a guy who calls himself SteelHoarse. Apparently, he's convinced that the headliner is gonna fall and hit my head and knock me out, this in spite of the safety straps.
Holy fuck thatā€™s the most retarded one Iā€™ve seen in a while šŸ¤£

Sure is a good thing no one is posting up anything worse on YouTubeā€¦

Last edited by a moderator:

jeeeep

Hooked
It's gonna fall off, konk you on the head and you'll end up in a ditch!

I mean, they do weigh like 2 pounds a piece with all that webbing. add a flashlight, Jeep tool kit and damn, you're at a dangerous weight limit and that's ejector type tape that'll send it flying off with a great force, damn son, wear a helmet! šŸ¤Ŗ

DaJudge

LOL - just got this lovely comment on our Hazard 4 video and it was from a guy who calls himself SteelHoarse. Apparently, he's convinced that the headliner is gonna fall and hit my head and knock me out, this in spite of the safety straps.

View attachment 407168
I think you set a new high mark for a response to stupidity! That made me laugh out loud. Glad my coworker is off today!
"do yourself a favor and have an ice cream or lay down for a bit before you fall and hurt yourself" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I am going to steal that and use it!

Last edited:
He has a good point!! Just dont forget to take out the bricks and steel shot so that those things dont knock you out while driving.

Reminds me of a family member, who is a doctor, yell at me for my dog wanting to lick. "That can lead to a huge infection, possible amputation, or even death"..... We are becoming afraid of our own shadows.

cosmokenney

you're going to have to make 2 versions each time you work on the Jeeps, with lift, take it apart and re-shoot with floor jacks... hmmm no, you'll have to use power tools and lift, hand tools and lift, power tools and floor jacks, hand tools and floor jacks,... hmm no, basic hand tools with lift, basic hand tools with floor jacks, then do it again each time with only 1 floor jack, a crescent wrench, a hammer, a screwdriver, some pipe for a breaker bar.... hmmm then there is the high-lift option...
Can you make some by 1st crafting your own tools first, welding without a welder? šŸ„“
You forgot the Chuck Norris version where he uses no tools, no lift, no jacks. And, he just relies on one arm to lift while loosening an tightening hardware with the fingers on his other hand.

Top Bottom