The build of Wheezy (aka anti-squeakers)

I am pumped to see the coopers in person, wonder if they are going to be a pain to mount like steves muds were. I was amazed in the difference between sidewalls with my trail graps and the muds. Are you going 12.5 wide?

I am pumped to see the coopers in person, wonder if they are going to be a pain to mount like steves muds were. I was amazed in the difference between sidewalls with my trail graps and the muds. Are you going 12.5 wide?

Yea 12.5 wide. And I really hope the shop mounts them.

I would be surprised if a shop mounted beadlocks, but you never know. Just make sure they do it right.

Small update.

Installed brake lines and cut my pinch seam and rubi rails tonight. Also got a call from my tire guy and said he has all my tires and wheels just needs to mount them and should be picking them up tomorrow!

Left on the list to finish...
DL flip
Front driveshaft.

Wow you really are cutting in close? Lol, build looks good man. Your close to me, need to show you around the south mountain area.

Wow you really are cutting in close? Lol, build looks good man. Your close to me, need to show you around the south mountain area.

Well since I havnt ordered a ds yet u can't do that but I'm "good to go" for rausch creek as of now lol

Top Bottom