The build/re-build of Gruff

JKbrick

Yep, factory doors :thumb: Same paint code too, which was bonus badass!

^^ This! He found these and a few others and was sending me links from Facebook Marketplace. I look and find shit. He searches and BAM!

Got these from a guy in Kentucky. Drove down yesterday, grabbed them and headed home this AM. Had the uppers off for the ride home today and man, I am in love with these things.

Did you drive there door less I assume?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Hmmmm. Something is half gone :thinking:

View attachment 352776
Those look great. Nice find.
Just turn Weebz loose on them. He’ll find you a set or two in about 5 minutes

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I would be willing to pay a finders fee! :yup: Seriously.. Closer to California the better. I've been running into road block after road block. I knew I should have done it years ago.:doh: Just checked Moparonline.com $795.00 shipping. Even funnier If I remove the front interior panels (they don't have the rears) it's $530 to ship just doors. So they want almost $300 to ship $260 plastic panels.:doh:

Last edited:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Those look great. Nice find.

I would be willing to pay a finders fee! :yup: Seriously.. Closer to California the better. I've been running into road block after road block. I knew I should have done it years ago.:doh: Just checked Moparonline.com $795.00 shipping. Even funnier If I remove the front interior panels (they don't have the rears) it's $530 to ship just doors. So they want almost $300 to ship $260 plastic panels.:doh:

I can snoop around. They seem to always pop up in batches. Nothing for long stretches and then there are multiples.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I can snoop around. They seem to always pop up in batches. Nothing for long stretches and then there are multiples.

Thanks Weebz. I have a cart full on Morris4X4. Everything except power locks. $3600 with the Labor Day sale 10% off. Itching to hit "Place Order" . The doors description states " MOPAR Front Steel Half Door Complete Kit, Black - Pair " but does not specifically say anything about the interior trim. Trying to call but it's a bitch when your 12 hours ahead in the time zone on a holiday weekend:rolleyes2:

Ddays

Hooked
The only thing missing from this shot is an American Flag [emoji631] in the background! Great looking Jeep!

Lol, I'll work on that if the sun comes out today

We’re never done. Never...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

:doh:

Looks great Jerry. Really does make a huge difference in the overall look.

Thanks again for the assist!

Man, that’s so awesome. Looks Great!!!
Congrats.

Thanks! I have no regrets swapping doors. These things are great.

Nice score on the half doors! They really look great!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks! Couldn't have gotten a better deal :thumb:

Looks great Jerry! I really love the lines of the half doors.

Haha, your doors are safe now Jeff! ;)

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Lol, I'll work on that if the sun comes out today

:doh:

Thanks again for the assist!

Thanks! I have no regrets swapping doors. These things are great.

Thanks! Couldn't have gotten a better deal :thumb:

Haha, your doors are safe now Jeff! ;)

Lol....glad to hear that.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Thanks Weebz. I have a cart full on Morris4X4. Everything except power locks. $3600 with the Labor Day sale 10% off. Itching to hit "Place Order" . The doors description states " MOPAR Front Steel Half Door Complete Kit, Black - Pair " but does not specifically say anything about the interior trim. Trying to call but it's a bitch when your 12 hours ahead in the time zone on a holiday weekend:rolleyes2:

I looked around last night for a bit. Nada. Found one overprice front set.

Top Bottom