The building of knuckles

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yes, you are correct :doh: it was 8am as I was walking through the garage (without contacts in) and caught the handles in my peripheral blurry vision and decided what are actually rivets, were Phillips head screws and could be disassembled. Oh well, two out three ideas this week were deemed good :thumb:

No sir. It was you who was "more" correct. They are removable.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398922225.412666.jpg

3/3 baby! Quick, pick six numbers!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I hope those half doors don't come up missing at the Rubicon Run.:cheesy:
They look sweet!

LOL!

Now that my wife and kids are not coming they are not coming anywhere near the Rubicon. Nor are they getting stored at camp wayoflife for Sharkey's fire sale.

:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Maintenance time...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399327443.947969.jpg

Eddie and Cindy were kind enough to allow me to intrude upon them for a few hours. Got everything torqued down, Eddie straightened my transfer case skid, we got her aligned and I learned a few things that I didn't know. Much better than any day at the office.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maintenance time...

View attachment 81838

Eddie and Cindy were kind enough to allow me to intrude upon them for a few hours. Got everything torqued down, Eddie straightened my transfer case skid, we got her aligned and I learned a few things that I didn't know. Much better than any day at the office.

Glad to have been able to help :cool:

OverlanderJK said:
I'm bringing mine up next for you guys to work on.

Come on up :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm tired of this whole coilover "trend." Personally I think coilovers are the new Beta video tape :yup: Frankly I can't see spending my hard earned moolah on the coilover fad, so I've decided to try something new...that's right I'm going to run just the coils...single throw down style!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401233310.683151.jpg

Pretty sure it's gonna give me sick flex bro! Plus I want the KING look without the KING price, so I picked up a can of this. Problem solved bro!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401233369.616416.jpg

I'll post a write up soon as I know everyone will want to copy me. Just remember who took the "over" out of coilover.

Top Bottom