The building of knuckles

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ahh yes, Kosovo. It was the mid 1990's if I remember, the pay was good and the food had sort of an eastern European nastiness to it....but in a good way.

View attachment 103334

Obligatory shot from Kosovo of me between two bust of some dudes that did something just good enough to have a bust done of them.

1) your neck looked bigger in the 90s (so did mine)
2) those dudes had sweet beards (growing mine out now)
3) obligatory busted shot below. See what I did there?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412218512.345913.jpg

GCM 2

1) your neck looked bigger in the 90s (so did mine)

Back then I was pushing a girlish 220lbs of weight on my frame. Now closing in on 48 years old 200lbs feels so much better on my joints. Too many years of doing stupid, hard, wonderful things ;) I would not change a thing

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Ahh yes, Kosovo. It was the mid 1990's if I remember, the pay was good and the food had sort of an eastern European nastiness to it....but in a good way.

View attachment 103334

Obligatory shot from Kosovo of me between two bust of some dudes that did something just good enough to have a bust done of them.

well now you're just showing off.

GCM 2

Holy cow. Let me give it a try... And how about that boat trip I sent you on to Somalia?

You got me ;( Unfortunately my trips to Somalia were before the digital camera era. I know I have some 35mm film photos from my Mogadishu days, but I have never bothered to convert any old photos to digital from 1995 and earlier. Hell, that Kosovo picture was taken on the old Sony Discman camera, a big ass camera that you loaded an entire CD into and it recorded straight to disc.

GCM 2

Really? With the short jokes? My feet aren't that hairy lol.

Easy Bilbo, he was just kidding around.

Actually, Mike is correct. I had not even considered my attempted humor of muddling two different movies together being a slightly veiled short joke. That is definitely not my style, I would have just written "Where did you get the blue pills Frodo?"

My deepest apologies Russ :usa:

ttfhell

Actually, Mike is correct. I had not even considered my attempted humor of muddling two different movies together being a slightly veiled short joke. That is definitely not my style, I would have just written "Where did you get the blue pills Frodo?"

My deepest apologies Russ :usa:

I know man it never crossed my mind lol. Figured I'd go over the top response like a bunch of people have doing lately with sand in their parts lol. Fat jokes on the other hand;)

Top Bottom