The building of knuckles

GCM 2

Dear MTG....

and Sharkey, OverlanderJK, JAGS, 10frank9, and all the other important internet friends I have had so many touching and memorable internet life experiences with..... I had tried my best to play dead and/or pretend to have dropped of the planet, but it seems that I can longer resist "all the PM's" concerning my well being. Its internet friends like all of you that make the virtual world a better place. I just wanted to thank those three, or two(?), of you who PM'd me and made me feel so cherished, again, like all those other times I have felt cherished. Please know that you all were always in my thoughts while I was disconnected from the world wide interwebs, and especially during the times that I was thinking about jeep forums with a name that contained the letters "W", "Y", "F" and possibly the letters "R" and "T" and/or "V"

Sincerely,
GCM 2 (the worlds first and only white Kanye West Impersonator and co-owner of The World of Confederate Flags Outlet, all merchandise 37% off through August)

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome back Greg.......glad to hear you're safe brother :thumb:.......I hope you do a better Bohemian Rhapsody the Kanye does :D.........Oh and before I forget I'm going to PM you with my flag order......37% off you are the MAN!!!

~Woodrow~

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome back Gregor. Glad to see you are back and haven't lost your sharp sense of humor. :thumb:

Edit: I hope you're not here just to sell shit or get free shit. Please read the rules about being a WAL sponsor.

Last edited:

GCM 2

Welcome to Wayalife!

Thanks, and the same to you. Don't you go by Caitlyn Jenner on the RZR utv forum??

....Oh and before I forget I'm going to PM you with my flag order......37% off you are the MAN!!!

~Woodrow~

No need to PM, I'll just take your order here in MTG's thread.

Edit: I hope you're not here just to sell shit or get free shit. Please read the rules about being a WAL sponsor.

Bro, I am not selling anything here on the forum. BTW, rules don't apply to Kayne West impersonators, just like the real Kayne.

JAGS

Hooked
Who is this GCM guy and why is he mentioning me??? 😂😂😂

Welcome back sir and glad to see you haven't missed a beat! 👍

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
and Sharkey, OverlanderJK, JAGS, 10frank9, and all the other important internet friends I have had so many touching and memorable internet life experiences with..... I had tried my best to play dead and/or pretend to have dropped of the planet, but it seems that I can longer resist "all the PM's" concerning my well being. Its internet friends like all of you that make the virtual world a better place. I just wanted to thank those three, or two(?), of you who PM'd me and made me feel so cherished, again, like all those other times I have felt cherished. Please know that you all were always in my thoughts while I was disconnected from the world wide interwebs, and especially during the times that I was thinking about jeep forums with a name that contained the letters "W", "Y", "F" and possibly the letters "R" and "T" and/or "V"

Sincerely,
GCM 2 (the worlds first and only white Kanye West Impersonator and co-owner of The World of Confederate Flags Outlet, all merchandise 37% off through August)

I will take 37 flags since its 37% off!!

Welcome back Greg!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Sincerely,

I wasn't worried. I knew you were killing bad guys.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Rancho 5000s in the front, King 2.5s in the rear.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436399463.564452.jpg

:grayno:

Kind of reminds me of this...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436399491.430948.jpg *

*Sharkey's law school graduation photo.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

Sincerely,

Good to have ya back boss!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Late night painting session...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436509746.138107.jpg

Can't tell if it's the paint fumes, American Honey or wine, but I'm feeling pretty good. :D

Top Bottom