The building of knuckles

JeepFan

Hooked
Me too. Been wanting these for a while and decided to pull the trigger.

I'll be putting the Drakes up for sale soon. ;)

Do you actually drive your Jeep? It seems to me that you would only have hood flutter if you drove it on the freeway. 😉 Lol!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Working on some four people in the jeep and lack of space camping solutions.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463870864.792244.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463870887.543087.jpg

Found this little gem on Craigslist.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Damn. Thats pretty impressive really. I thought it was going to be in the 200lb range.

Yeah. Should be good to haul a couple of those bins, water, a camp table and some wood. It will free up a bunch of space inside. We'll see. Worse case scenario...I'm out $50.

Yeah. Should be good to haul a couple of those bins, water, a camp table and some wood. It will free up a bunch of space inside. We'll see. Worse case scenario...I'm out $50.

No doubt sounds promising. Im kind of on board with this idea. With the wife and two kids, luggage space gets scarce on a wheeling trip with tools, parts, fluids and what not. Im not a roof rack guy, especially now with the trektop. This seems like a viable option. Anxious to see what you think...

WJCO

Meme King
I have the same one. We love it. It's a little low for rock ledges. And with ours, we can't open the tire carrier when the cargo carrier is attached. But that could be because of how I built the tire carrier. Great for extra storage or the kids' power wheels Jeep.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I have the same one. We love it. It's a little low for rock ledges. And with ours, we can't open the tire carrier when the cargo carrier is attached. But that could be because of how I built the tire carrier. Great for extra storage or the kids' power wheels Jeep.

I don't intend to take this "wheeling" but for camping or "overlanding" it should be great. I can access the back when it's empty, but loaded there will be no way. The plan will be to put stuff on it that we can dump when we get to camp and then take the carrier off.

WJCO

Meme King
I don't intend to take this "wheeling" but for camping or "overlanding" it should be great. I can access the back when it's empty, but loaded there will be no way. The plan will be to put stuff on it that we can dump when we get to camp and then take the carrier off.

The other awesome thing about these, is that while it is empty, you can unload the cargo out of the Jeep and put it on the cargo rack. Item by item, goes quick when wife and kids are helping so they don't have to climb in the Jeep to unload it. We've even had the kids use it for a table for lunch for day trips.

M.

Are you running the 3 or 4 inch coils?
Loaded up I was rubbing and bottoming out like crazy. That carrier looks great but I don't think my setup would allow any extra weight. Curious to see how you like it.

Top Bottom