The building of knuckles

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Yep. Seemed sooooo much "longer" and "hardcore" when you took us out there when I had ~100 miles on Knuckles. :cheesy:

Mmmm you can drive on Thomas Creek???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

LoPo

Caught the Bug
It's not as hard as Mikes loop at the mall, but I'm pretty sure I can join R4x4 now.

Well, Mikes loop requires some skill and at least 37's. The r4x4 Sunday trips require 33's and no skill.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
BTW... My question was more of surprise than sarcasm. I didn't know there were any motor vehicle trails at Thomas Creek.

MTG

Caught the Bug
What, no armor all on the tires?

Nope. Didn't even bother to wash them. They are a nice shade of grey/blue right now. :thinking:

But the paint is spotless, the armor/bumper/sliders got some 303 on them, and the under side is a whole hell of a lot cleaner too. :thumb:

GCM 2

Nope. Didn't even bother to wash them. They are a nice shade of grey/blue right now. :thinking:

But the paint is spotless, the armor/bumper/sliders got some 303 on them, and the under side is a whole hell of a lot cleaner too. :thumb:

Did the pointers help or did you try another option? Either way, I hope you got some decent results :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Did the pointers help or did you try another option? Either way, I hope you got some decent results :rock:

They did. Thanks! I was pretty sure I still had some RedBird dirt under there so I let the sprinkler run for about 30 minutes. Then I tried the foam cleaner you recommended on the easily accesible spots and it worked great! :thumb: I need to find time to get under there and get the rest of i, but it's a whole lot better than it was. :yup:

Top Bottom