the building of silver for the lone ranger

Jeep dad

IMG_0519 - Copy.jpgThis is my sons jeep we pick it up last year in april. will try to bring this up to date as time allows . we started with a low mile 2007 jku with nothing but the factory tow package that had 4.10 gears and someone had put 18 inch wheel and hard top on it . first day home. what plans did we have we had no ideals . boy did that S**t change lol.

Okay the jeep been home for a week now and old jeep dad starts looking at craigslist. MISTAKE one cheap bast*** on cragslist lol.
Just to let everyone know my spelling and gramer is not great well not even good . but i can turn a wrench.and dont worry Lone Ranger will tell me how stupid some of the stuff i put up is . I embrass him some times Its so bad so sorry to the spell and gramer checkers out thier if you dont like move on . but they will be some ifo that others can use. The craiglist search found a bumper though he would like so off i go . was a trail force by barricade 175 after putting road armor on my truck i though was great deal.
IMG_0549.jpg

Okay these lights are not worth the wire to hook up . so order some rigid dully amber flush mount and sr-q flush mount .
do a relay and fuse box thanks to bleeping jeep and you tube and my go to tool grinder keep it in drawer with BFHIMG_0628.jpg
so where did the 10 inch come from the doner truck rigid sr10 IMG_0049.jpg

Okay one more set of lights kc day lighters on a piller wire run in cowel looks cleaner drilled with groumt also a posion spider hood vent and lift went with rock krawler 2.5 stock mod and bilstein shocks. BFH and grinder time the one mod i think looks great is when you paint the door hinges also done around this time .we have had this jeep for 6 weeks now IMG_0636.jpgIMG_0640.jpgIMG_0643.jpg

Dad can we go wheeling and try out lift sure son . dad to son where did the warn vr 10000 come from O dad i knew you never get truck stuck so i took it from the pavement princess remeber doner truck You can not hurt your kids keep telling myself this . you can see quick plug passanger side sigal light for winch and jumper cables IMG_0651.jpg

I feel your pain man.......I have stuff disappear or "not get put back where I had it" all the time from my two sons......but looks like you and your son are having fun with the Jeep!

The building of silver for the Lone Ranger

nothing like beening able to spend time with your kids my oldest is 31 daughter next is son 25 and Lone Ranger 16 . soke it in they will have lives of their own one day .

Okay Christmas time boy want tires and wants 35 . do some digging around and find i can by rims and tires cheaper than trying to find the 18 i go with a 35 12.50 15 3.75 back space now not all 3.75 15 rims will fit these jeep discount tire can point you right on them. went with mtr goodyear IMG_1565.jpgIMG_1569.jpg now that looks much better sell tires and rim on craiglist to another cheap Bast***

around that time the boy starts showing me all These jeep vid on you tube . And talking about these wayalife videos .well beening the dad i am get on web and find this site . well look their they are doing run at windrock close to home . I sign up read rules give my wave and have me and son put down for the sat ride we both could not wait . the though of getting out with people that loved their jeeps . and seeing other rigs great . we got to thinking we never been thier maybe we go down and check it out . so away we go take mom family day . so at windrock we pay up get map and no looking back. first trail was easy so map said lol had rain and snowed for days . mom new this was not for her when 4wheel rider ask what we was doing in thier with such a nice jeep as we watch rhem get off and push up hill because of mud and rutts well i thouth we a playing and have heat after year of dirt biking heats good . well we get out of mud then run right into rock slide mom say we are nuts I say watch this .nothing good comes from those word . after being married for years she know that when to try to talk sense in me lol. get through rock slide IMG_1672.jpg

well im thinking and the boys thinking need more SH**. He ask dad can i spend some of my saving and im like for what well them smitty build steps are not going to cut this .okay what are you thinking EVO have you seen Mel jeep no i have not . show me some more pic and videos so evo rock slider it is .sell sh*** build on craiglist to cheap bast*** hated to do it to another jeep owner but for what i sold them for hes not hurting. also did fender trim thanks youtubeIMG_1888.jpg

Wow you guys are really going to town on that build...my boys are 23 and 20...Know what you mean about getting their own lives

well my thinking after rock side was we just about rolled need more of a cage i start looking . and read about rock hard bolt in now how can you screw that up .google it see that 4wheel drive has them go to web site scroll down well their it is says 2007 to 2015 . press the buy key it comes in .great i clean and paint with roll bar and chas paint . now dirction saytest fit before paint but who needs them Drill hole go to put in this dont look right whats up quick call to rock hard 4x4 . well i did not read tec speck at 4 wheel wrong year . and on top of that bolt hole from right year are diff **ck me . Rock hard says send it to us we will get you the right one with the right bolt holes wow thanks . GREAT PEOPLE is all i can say. so called 4wheel about helping with shipping and got FU** YOU last dollar they will see from me so shipped to Rock Hard 4x4. and in little while new came will buy more from them and try to sell their stuff to anyone that ask about them done me right Thanks Rock Hard 4x4IMG_1798.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1981.jpg
    IMG_1981.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 223
We started last april on it just getting it up to date more to come LOL . God it hurts and killing resale lol

Trip to windrock

Well the trip to windrock comes we go down on friday go to campgroud meet some of the great guys their and made us feel welcome and glad we where their. go to hotel get up early sat . Man sat meet in parking lot wow some of the nicest jeep we had seen like see Ti*s for the first time. Boy this is why jeep stand for just empty every pocket lol once you see it you got to have lol Just like Ti*s some pic of silver at windrock IMG_1818.jpgIMG_1870.JPGIMG_1871.JPG okay we need more first CB recover stuff and more lol but was great time we had everyone was great THANK GUYS

More stuff

we get back and head are swiming .
now we have a 8 relay and fuse box under hood rewired from jeep cherokee and 8 switches between air vent time for change . so pull the trim above mirror and start to work fiber glass wood and bondo and some switches.IMG_1808.jpgIMG_1809.jpgIMG_1965.jpg now we new that rock lights and back up lights would be later

Rock lights time

okay used luxs rock lights great light more on them later
IMG_1969.jpgIMG_1974.jpg
now these are wired if you open door 4 come on 12 total
IMG_1971.jpg

Evo stuff time

time to say by to craiglist bumper lost money let the rigid lights that where in bumper go with it but got the cost of lights and half what i give for bumper craiglist pic that sold them people love jeeps park on stuff took all of 24 hours to sell lolIMG_1693.jpg order 1/4 pounder and stinger and more rigid lights made the brackets out of flat stock IMG_2032.jpgIMG_2053.jpg

More evo

rear fascia tramp stamp tow hooks and more rigid lights the rear lights work with switch or in reverse . lights are not in this pic sorry
and back to lux lights when installing tow hooks had to trim frame about a 1/4 of inch so out come grinder and cut off wheel. no big deal wait what this white powder I had just cut both back lux lights call them up to order more guy was like what did you do told him he said thats covered by warranty im like it was all my fault no problem its covered and three years if they quit working great they took good care of me shipped them the old and they sent 2 new now thats a company that want to make a name for its selfIMG_2034.jpg

And ups comes again

well now evo conner gaurds rock skins .warning warning warning If you even think your going to do rock skins with evo rock slider put the skins on first you have been warned the foam in pic is great stuff gap and cracks foam for the little gap at conners that i dint get out and to keep tail light sealed up because i have relays in their for back up lights to run from switch or reverce light and will not back feed into jeep wiring 1458599436663.jpg1458599436775.jpg1458683874132.jpg1458599725508.jpg1458599725508.jpg1458683873851.jpg1458599434028.jpg
Evo tire carrier was back ordered should be this thursday at house

Top Bottom