the building of silver for the lone ranger

Welding done

1462836562223.jpg1462836571163.jpg
okay brakes fluided change power steering changed welding done locker wired will see if Lone range can go out and shoot pic of it switch and ind light 1462815024447.jpgalso add more lights lol pick these up 1462815070743.jpg

Good lesson learned

Okay this jeep is a 2007 with the the factory batt. now after wheel sat every thing was fine other than lost fender and steering wheel needs to be strait again . bounced around pretty hard some places .son take jeep sunday to grapaw pressure washes it so we can look it over it i get off work sunday check uder it check all fluides ever thing looks good other than trans low.he goes to school monday will not start to come home get a jump and comes home . we go to advance to get it checked
batt showes right volt and alt is putting out but wait this batt is hot enough to burn you . shorted cell in batt just glade we caught it so after wheeling and you check you rig dont forget the batt . new yellow top for silver

if you haven't bought the battery yet take a look at the Batteries Plus - X2Power Battery or Odyssey.

Yellow Top brand battery quality has lacked since the company changed production.

IMO the X2Power Battery (Northstar) is a little cheaper but better quality. They are also engineered by one of the original engineers that was with the company that sold out to Odyssey

if you haven't bought the battery yet take a look at the Batteries Plus - X2Power Battery or Odyssey.

Yellow Top brand battery quality has lacked since the company changed production.

IMO the X2Power Battery (Northstar) is a little cheaper but better quality. They are also engineered by one of the original engineers that was with the company that sold out to Odyssey

Thanks but it was put it on now time and i hate when that happens so went with the best they had dint want to be waiting on brown santa.

Mastercraft seats for silver

For family vaction we are going to the black hills so we vote and the jeep won for beening able to loss doors and top . but comfort was way down the list (jeep thing) so ordered some mastercraft seats for up front and bracket for rear to move the front buckets to rear. seem to help some alot better than what was with the back bench and the front now soke up bumps .IMAG0003.jpgIMAG0004.jpg not the best pic will get some with top and doors of had bad weather moving in so had to button up silver

Well ups guy hates us

About to start some more add on KMC xd229 on the way. Have not picked the tire yet going to 37. Plans right now is 4 in plush ride 2.5 king shocks Evo lower front control arms and Evo rock stars 5.13 gears new front drive shaft not pick out what we want yet. So any advice on tire or drive shaft would be welcome or anything I'm leaving out Also if any one close need a great set of 35 12.5 15 MT/R with rims never off roaded lol rock rash on all rims just pm will make you a good deal they may have 9000 miles on them

Hey Gary, you should be good to go with this setup and your son should more than love the way this will look. I'll be a little jealous with your machetes but I'm still loving my slabs at the moment.

About to start some more add on KMC xd229 on the way. Have not picked the tire yet going to 37. Plans right now is 4 in plush ride 2.5 king shocks Evo lower front control arms and Evo rock stars 5.13 gears new front drive shaft not pick out what we want yet. So any advice on tire or drive shaft would be welcome or anything I'm leaving out Also if any one close need a great set of 35 12.5 15 MT/R with rims never off roaded lol rock rash on all rims just pm will make you a good deal they may have 9000 miles on them

Hey Gary, you can't go wrong with a Coast, JE Reel, or Adams driveshaft in the 1350 size for your build. I ordered an Adams directly from them and it was built to my length and came with a free t-shirt at a great price. I was really happy with the product and service I received. Also, Carolina Driveline in Spartanburg does great work and is a bit cheaper than those 3, plus you would be supporting a local business. Grubbcion runs them and seem to be happy with them.

From what I have seen on the 37" tires, the Cooper STT Pros in 13.5" width perform great and are a steal ($300 each!!!!). It what I will be getting for my next tire. My friend is running them and they hook up great offroad, clean out the mud well, and are pretty quiet for a M/T. If you aren't sold on them, the Toyo M/T's are great too.

For family vaction we are going to the black hills so we vote and the jeep won for beening able to loss doors and top . but comfort was way down the list (jeep thing) so ordered some mastercraft seats for up front and bracket for rear to move the front buckets to rear. seem to help some alot better than what was with the back bench and the front now soke up bumps .View attachment 211168View attachment 211169 not the best pic will get some with top and doors of had bad weather moving in so had to button up silver
Those seats look comfy

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

This build is sweet man! I love seeing other silver jeeps looks good! What brackets did you use for the seats in the rear? I've never seen this mod ever and I really like the whole idea. I think you'd loose the space from folding the seats down. But it's a trade off!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Used the mastercraft rear bracket works but one bolt on driver side rear is tough getting in . Also went with the 13.50 tires

Top Bottom