The Diez build thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.C.H

This build is making me jealous, I'm thinking a bait and switch maneuver during the Rubicon Day Run may be in order :D

I'd hate to go home with the wrong Jeep :cheesy:

bkac

Caught the Bug
This build is making me jealous, I'm thinking a bait and switch maneuver during the Rubicon Day Run may be in order :D

I'd hate to go home with the wrong Jeep :cheesy:

I love what you're doing to yours. All I got to say is I started with the enforcer and 35s until I went wheeling with the Northern Cali group! Be careful, it's contagious. I'm only doing this rig once! I have a plan in mind and trying to stick to it!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Completed!
Glad the drilling is over because I'm out of wine!

Attachments

• 1425706496202.jpg
    1425706496202.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 1425706509426.jpg
    1425706509426.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 351

bkac

Caught the Bug
Ya really diggin the color match armor. Looks very clean! Nice

Thanks man, we will see how well the powdercoat holds up. I had them sandblasted first. Not sure if I and going to do white flat fenders or just black stock fender trim.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Curious, what wheels, and are you going to paint the rings? I also dig the white on white, I like something different.

I'm in the air still, no painted wheels. :)
I'm thinking Chamber Pro's, and just ordering the axles wider.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
The rock skins look great! I would think the powder coating for should hold up pretty well as the skins really don't see a ton of action.

By chance do you have any sounds clips of the exhust?

bkac

Caught the Bug
The rock skins look great! I would think the powder coating for should hold up pretty well as the skins really don't see a ton of action.

By chance do you have any sounds clips of the exhust?

Not yet, I'll try to get one for you. Definitely know it's there

bkac

Caught the Bug
Evo sliders, teraflex 2.5 spacer lift, 35 trail grapplers, gussets, and flashcal.
Needed to be bigger fast for Moab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom