The East Coast Happenings thread

jkwebbie

Where is the gulches

Its a small place but has everything from mild to wild. Best thing about it is almost all the easy trails run next to the extreme and hard trails, so if you go with a big group and you don't want to hit the crazy stuff, you can park your Jeep on one of the easy trails and watch everyone else hit that hard stuff

OhNoTheJiggies

Its a small place but has everything from mild to wild. Best thing about it is almost all the easy trails run next to the extreme and hard trails, so if you go with a big group and you don't want to hit the crazy stuff, you can park your Jeep on one of the easy trails and watch everyone else hit that hard stuff

Awesome. Sounds like a good time. Gonna have to find some time to get up there!

holliewood61

We are having a gathering March 19th in Swiss Wv if anyone is interested. Meeting at 9am in the big field as soon as you turn onto swiss rd, cant miss it. There are trails for everyone from straight off the showroom floor to coil overs and 42's. Come on out and join us.

Warebear

If anyone is interested, me and some friends will be doing a Potts Mountain camping trip this weekend. Late notice, I know. I'm terrible with making plans. But the invite is here if y'all wanna come.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If anyone is interested, me and some friends will be doing a Potts Mountain camping trip this weekend. Late notice, I know. I'm terrible with making plans. But the invite is here if y'all wanna come.

Just an fyi if you were planning on doing the trail it doesn't open back up until April 1st.

1457106190165.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well damn. Thanks for the heads up that would have sucked. Guess we will do Flag Pole.

It does. Myself and SebierMD are planning to head out to finally do that trail the weekend of April 30th. I'll put up a run thread once we get the details ironed out.

Top Bottom