The Escalator Video - Hell's Revenge Trail - Moab, Utah

Not going to lie I thought your spotter was trying to flop you two minutes in. Everyone was all happy after the second hill but it's the third that will hurt you lol. Good job making up!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! He wanted me to come a little driver on that first pothole but I knew I had to be high up on that wall to avoid lifting the driver front when the passenger rear falls in that first hole. I was too high. The craziest part is that I thought all the major threats were over?! Apparently not. I think he could have given me a little better direction after the first pothole but hey, what am I going to do now? Do it again!

Is it me or do the spotters seem a little unsure of their directions? And the beer. Hope that was a passenger but probably not.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There was really only one spotter. The other people were bystanders and the guy filming was my father in law and I appreciated him letting me know when my tire was way off the ground. [emoji1303]

Nicely done. Scary wheeling a vehicle with nice sheet metal before that first dent...

I've given up caring about it. I've just prepared myself for the first good whack or scrape on the body! It's coming soon!

I think it's like a status symbol. The nicks and dings that is. I scratched up my Ruby rims in Moab this summer and loved every bit of it. I also took some paint off of my skids. I look at it as a right of passage. Signs of off-road usage are way cooler than fresh un-blemished paint any day in my book.

I think it's like a status symbol. The nicks and dings that is. I scratched up my Ruby rims in Moab this summer and loved every bit of it. I also took some paint off of my skids. I look at it as a right of passage. Signs of off-road usage are way cooler than fresh un-blemished paint any day in my book.

For sure. My under belly is beat to all hell. I just haven't dented any body sheet metal, but it will happen some day!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom