The Evolution of ENVY Build

What name for the plates did you decide on? :idontknow:

Well, it's a good thing I didn't commit to audience choice. Got some real comedians around here. ENVY is not available, so thinking possibly ENVY JK. Still haven't pulled the trigger. If it's anything like my build selection process, it could be a year or two. :cheesy:

Well, it's a good thing I didn't commit to audience choice. Got some real comedians around here. ENVY is not available, so thinking possibly ENVY JK. Still haven't pulled the trigger. If it's anything like my build selection process, it could be a year or two. :cheesy:

Lol, yeah I read some of the suggestions. Pretty funny stuff. You could play with the spelling of envy maybe?

is "N V" taken? probably not exactly what you wanted, but gets the job done

Lol, yeah I read some of the suggestions. Pretty funny stuff. You could play with the spelling of envy maybe?

I'll look at some options. Though MTG wouldn't be happy with a socal guy using NV on the plate. :idontknow: Trying to get work projects buttoned up before the Rubicon and still have to prep some things. So likely will put this off a bit.

ENVY turned 2 years old today. :celebrate: She was excited to get out and celebrate on the Rubicon on her birthday weekend. A great two years and can't wait for more. :yup:

DSCF0959.jpg
DSCF0935.jpg
DSCF0944.jpg
DSCF0958.jpg
DSCF0923.jpg
DSCF0934.jpg
DSCF0980.jpg

Last edited:
After being a few rigs behind you throughout the entire trail, I can vouch for MTG and many others comments of the enforcer lift. Very capable system that cruised through the obstacles with you. :thumb:

After being a few rigs behind you throughout the entire trail, I can vouch for MTG and many others comments of the enforcer lift. Very capable system that cruised through the obstacles with you. :thumb:

Thanks Chris. I've got a few pics of your rig coming through parts of the Rubicon. I'll shoot you a PM. Couldn't agree more as the Enforcer kit allowed me to do far more than I thought capable/possible to do at my level of experience. Great spotting helped, but the rig never felt unstable or incapable of doing anything. That's pretty cool after learning the Rubicon was a little harder this year than in years past.

The long road home...

1403245873002.jpg

I also have a bunch more pics. Should get them up this weekend.

Getting ENVY ready for some more wheeling and another long road trip over the next couple weeks. Tire rotation, new rear brakes, machined rear rotors, transmission cooler tube recall done. Over the last couple days, I've learned I seriously need to learn to replace my own brakes. :crazyeyes: Could have saved myself some coin. :yup:

FRANK!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! Help this man out so he doesn't blow all his mod cash on brake jobs (the only BJ you want to get that's cheap)!!!

:yup: The funny thing is this thread was just brought back up yesterday, seeing after getting my brakes done. Of coarse, that wouldn't have helped my rotors, but will save them in the future. Apparently 20 days ago at my 30,000 mile inspection, they forgot to check the rear inner and noted all brakes at 70%. After the Rubicon, took it in as was having some issues. Was at 0% on the driver inner. :eek:

Lesson learned and luckily it wasn't anything too serious. I'm sure Frank (or someone) will volunteer to help in the future. I hope. :thumb:

You could probably replace the rotors and pads yourself for what you are paying just to have the pads replaced.

You could probably replace the rotors and pads yourself for what you are paying just to have the pads replaced.

You are probably right. 😡 Unfortunately, my schedule over the next week or two wasn't gonna give me the time. At metal on metal, I just had it done. 😟

- Jason

Uh oh, looks like envy is down for the count. Strapped off the trail and waiting for a tow. Thinking possibly starter? Luckily I'm with a fellow Wayalifer so no man left behind.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404084439.075031.jpg

- Jason

Top Bottom