The Evolution of ENVY Build

JAGS

Hooked
When you're done can you come clean mine?

Lol. I'd rather give you a $100 to go get it detailed. [emoji6] I kind of wish I hadn't started and spent $100 on my own jeep. All worth it though!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
I didn't see a thread, so just posting this here. Thank you to the families of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and those who continue to risk it everyday. Life's problem and jeep problems are but specs of sand in comparison. I know many on the forum are serving or have served and some who have lost. Thank you from the JAGS family to yours. Much respect!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464633030.667439.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I didn't see a thread, so just posting this here. Thank you to the families of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and those who continue to risk it everyday. Life's problem and jeep problems are but specs of sand in comparison. I know many on the forum are serving or have served and some who have lost. Thank you from the JAGS family to yours. Much respect!

View attachment 205737

Well said, JAGS. Agreed.

JAGS

Hooked
Picked up a new replacement mod. Does anyone know what the torque specs are for this thing? [emoji3]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465523871.822973.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
So, my kids are off on a three generation adventure with my folks and grandfolks heading up to Tahoe. And this is the first pic my mom sends me. How cool does this place look. My kids live the Wayalife, even when I'm not around. [emoji106][emoji41]

Elmers Bottle Tree Ranch in Oro Grande, Ca.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465585652.095946.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465585705.528150.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
Picked up a new replacement mod. Does anyone know what the torque specs are for this thing? [emoji3]

View attachment 207537

I need one of those too! Can you believe it's called an exhauster? The way I feel after reading through this thread. LOL!! :cheesy:

By the way! Why isn't in your part posted in the Name this JEEP part thread? :thinking:

JAGS

Hooked
You sir are no longer a web wrencher. Your NorCal fuckboys will have to think of something more clever to#hashtag now.

Ha ha. Maybe one day...

...probably not, who am I kidding. It doesn't hurt my feelings. I don't base my value on how much I "wrench" or "take bypasses."

JAGS

Hooked
Interesting weekend. Actually turned a wrench and did about half a rear brake job. Good friend JeepFan was an excellent teacher for the first half.

As many of you know and I don't sugar coat, I'm not one to turn many wrenches. Pretty lame as old as I am, but whatever.

It was pretty cool to learn and more just want to thank JeepFan and other "pals" for the moral support. Lol.

Put them to the test today and so far so good. Worked great today. [emoji106]

IMG_1476155623.286080.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Got word today that while doing my King shock service they discovered I had three bent shock shafts and the fourth was a little pitted.

Guess I'll be dropping a little more coin than I had anticipated for replacements. On the bright side, I'll have some shiny newish 2.5s.

Also ordered up some new Trail Grapplers and should have those next week.

Not to mention a new ARB fridge, the Currie tie rod, new drag link, new rear passenger axle shaft replacement from revolution.

ENVY getting dolled up for 2017. Lol.

Top Bottom