The Evolution of ENVY Build

JAGS

Hooked
Looks Good! Lets see that Spare rotated in this time...;). What did you pay per tire if you don't mind me asking?

Now your just being crazy. [emoji6]

I paid $350 ea which included all the install fees and lifetime balancing/rotations.

JAGS

Hooked

JAGS

Hooked
I don't know what any of these are for?!?!?

IMG_1326.jpg

But I put a few of them together and tightened this thing.

IMG_1325.jpg

After a quick test drive, my squeak and thud noise is now gone. Envy is happy in the driveway once again and prepped for groceries. [emoji41]

Image1489867441.057503.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Next time I'd prefer a video which better demonstrates how to put those shiny things together. My biggest question is did you use those shiny things to tighten that other thing you were pointing at or just put them together, so confusing, I think I need to watch some vids on how all this works..[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Next time I'd prefer a video which better demonstrates how to put those shiny things together. My biggest question is did you use those shiny things to tighten that other thing you were pointing at or just put them together, so confusing, I think I need to watch some vids on how all this works..[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya know, I should have done a vid, that way I had proof. Ha ha. Vids are always better than pictures. [emoji23][emoji23]

Truth be told, been trying to track down the noises for a bit. Thought it was control arms. Got worse this past week. Finally had time and an extra body. Had Mrs JAGS jump on the sliders to help reproduce the issues. Shock mount bolt to the frame was loose. Properly torqued and no more noises. [emoji106]

Top Bottom