The Future Is NOW! My jeep build

Lots of Evo stuff on order and some stuff installed. Got the Evo 1/4 pounder and stinger installed last week and finished the install of the rear alloy facia and D-Ring mounts.
I'll add pics later but after installing the D-rings one side you could jiggle up and down and side to side. I'm sure every JK frame is alittle different do to manufacturing but I
couldn't leave this without alittle of my own fabbing. I grabbed my welding helmet and welder and made quick work of this problem. I decided to weld a washer on each hole on one side to fill in the gap between the frame and d-ring mount. Then welded a wide bead on the side of the d-ring to make a tight fit and threw some good ole rattle can to keep some rust off. Next on brown santas truck is my EVO Alloy Rockskins and and Rock sliders along with a Warn 10k winch with synthedic line. I can't wait to get it all installed. Also today I ordered some Trek paracord grab handles to assist the wife in getting in the jeep and a set of 3/4" front spring spacer to lift the front end back up afer the bumper and winch brought it down alittle.

Here are the pics of when I got the rear facia and d-rings. Still need to take a good pic of them installed.
jeep 588.jpg
jeep 587.jpg
jeep 590.jpg
After some cleaning up.
jeep 589.jpg
jeep 591.jpg
jeep 593.jpg

Thanks brother I'm getting a hold of another FF later today who happens to own a powder coat shop. There seems to be
link with lifted vehicle and firefighting.

I'll have to agree with you there.........I've convinced/influenced 5 on my FD into buying a Jeep and modding it out........also ran into 2 from PD that just purchased JKU's and wanted to join the club as well......it's a sickness with no known cure for sure........stay safe out there!

~Woodrow~

I'll have to agree with you there.........I've convinced/influenced 5 on my FD into buying a Jeep and modding it out........also ran into 2 from PD that just purchased JKU's and wanted to join the club as well......it's a sickness with no known cure for sure........stay safe out there!

~Woodrow~

There are three at my FD as well lol. Will do you stay safe as well

Got some more work done this past weekend.
I love the aluminum and I was so happy that I purchased the Marson 325 Nutsert Tool when I had my TJ.
The only draw back is I messed one up on the install and no extras were given so off to ebay for the fix.
Jeep 2 023.jpg
Jeep 2 024.jpg
Jeep 2 034.jpg
Jeep 2 035.jpg
my backyard is just long enough to run the winch line out and tension it.
Jeep 2 036.jpg

Top Bottom