The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

thardy

Banned
Looks good! I think we are all anxious to see the front and rear ends. Any idea of an estimate for such a build ?

I noticed a while back Artec mentions a possible clearance issue with the fuel tank. Or is that only with a 4 door ?

Saving up for 60's is a serious drag. I have new 40's waiting to be used.

Cheers.

The cost of doing a 1-ton swap can vary a lot honestly. If you are capable of doing the majority of the work, you can save money going with the junkyard swap versus buying new. If you're having to get a shop to do the work, the savings is fairly negligible in most instances.

jkwebbie

I really like the Evo liners and I'm thinking about color matching a set. Yours came out great, do you have a picture from a little farther out?

I can get you a photo of it tomorrow, I don't have any on my phone right now.

Looks good! I think we are all anxious to see the front and rear ends. Any idea of an estimate for such a build ?

I noticed a while back Artec mentions a possible clearance issue with the fuel tank. Or is that only with a 4 door ?

Saving up for 60's is a serious drag. I have new 40's waiting to be used.

Cheers.

I haven't sat down and added up the cost of everything, but its gonna be about half the price of a ProRock 60 front for both my axles. But I still gotta get new wheels, which I planned to do anyways. And there will be a some clearance issues with the tank, not as bad as the 4 door though

jkwebbie

But it's not Monday lol. Brown Santa moving stuff quickly this week!

Haha actually the sliders will be here Monday, the skins came today. The skins came straight from EVO, and the sliders shipped from Northridge4x4. But I can't wait to get these skins powder coated and put on!

Ddays

Hooked
Haha actually the sliders will be here Monday, the skins came today. The skins came straight from EVO, and the sliders shipped from Northridge4x4. But I can't wait to get these skins powder coated and put on!

awwwwwwww....you said the 'N' word.....

jkwebbie

awwwwwwww....you said the 'N' word.....

Bahahahahaha I laughed way too hard at that. But I know a lot of people on here don't use them anymore but I can't help but still buy from them. They've helped me on multiple occasions when I've had questions about products and install questions, so I can't hate on them too much lol

Ddays

Hooked
Bahahahahaha I laughed way too hard at that. But I know a lot of people on here don't use them anymore but I can't help but still buy from them. They've helped me on multiple occasions when I've had questions about products and install questions, so I can't hate on them too much lol

LOL - couldnt resist and I hear ya.

jkwebbie

So I'm away all week at work in West Virginia so my mom sends me a picture with the caption "These came in today, how do I lift these? They have to weigh 100 lbs!!!!" So my new EVO sliders are here lol

Attachments

• 1470700167193.jpg
    1470700167193.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 123

jkwebbie

There's nothing like coming home from hard work week out of town and seeing Jeep parts sitting at the front door!!!! Since Ruffstuff was having a sale, I ordered diff covers for the Dana 60 and Sterling 10.5, a set of heims for when I get Mikie to make my steering for me and I also got the girlfriend a shirt so that she'll hopefully stay happy about me buying parts.... I'll let you know how that works out lol

Attachments

• 1470950441079.jpg
    1470950441079.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 139
  • 1470950454503.jpg
    1470950454503.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 133

swampdog

There's nothing like coming home from hard work week out of town and seeing Jeep parts sitting at the front door!!!! Since Ruffstuff was having a sale, I ordered diff covers for the Dana 60 and Sterling 10.5, a set of heims for when I get Mikie to make my steering for me and I also got the girlfriend a shirt so that she'll hopefully stay happy about me buying parts.... I'll let you know how that works out lol

Shirts work for a while...then they start eyeing shiny things, and I'm not talking about wheels...

Top Bottom