The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

jkwebbie

Your a loser! I hope I never see you on the trails EVER. Leave this forum and NEVER come back ya hear! Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya FLAPPY!

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its you're* dumbass! Oh i know you won't see me on the trails when you're at the damn mall all the time with your flappy ass!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Its you're* dumbass! Oh i know you won't see me on the trails when you're at the damn mall all the time with your flappy ass!

Funny, for a guy who feels wayyyyyy more at home elsewhere, you sure seem to spend a lot of your time here. :naw:

hhunter050

Maybe you should hit the mall with your JKO buddies and talk about how custom your anal beads are cause I know your alot flappier then me! Be careful on the curbs, I know your d30 couldn't handle it

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you should hit the mall with your JKO buddies and talk about how custom your anal beads are cause I know your alot flappier then me! Be careful on the curbs, I know your d30 couldn't handle it

Here's a thought, maybe the two of you can both take your conversation there :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King

You two are friends and are pretending not to like each other? :thinking: Is this a game show? Candid camera?

I'll take "Jackass" for 200, Alex.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Wow jkwebbie, nothing screams you're a fucking douche bag child, like spreading misinformation because you tooled out!!! Way to show how big of a coward, two faced bitch you are!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom