The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I did not say anything behind your back. It is an open forum for all to read.

Yes, you did. If you have a grievance about this forum, how it's run or hell, me personally, you could have just as easily posted it up here on WAYALIFE or sent me a PM as you had in the past. This, as opposed to the cowardly way you posted up on JKO and just to fit in with the cool kids.

It is not hard for me to look at it the way you are asking me to. but have you looked at it from my point of view. Why did you not bring all this up before?

Ummm, maybe because you made your post over on JKO and not HERE. Maybe because you never said anything to me directly. :naw: I am not a mind reader and in spite of what you seem to think, I only recently found out about your comments on JKO and only by chance. :naw:

This is YOUR forum. and I do appreciate you having it here for people to engage in talk about jeeps. How long my stay is, IS up to you and your discretion. I truly understand that.

What do you want me to do to clear all this up?

ADMIT that you were actively engaged in a negative discussion about WAYALIFE over on JKO. Apologize for it and make a post there stating what you did was wrong. If you still believe it, post up there what you sent me by PM. If you need a reminder of what that was, here it is verbatim...

Notajerryskid said:
Just wanted to say thank you for all Cindy and you do for the jeeping comunity. We all might not see eye to eye all the time, But I am grateful on the way you have reached out to the non-jeep comutity with your videos and brought new blood into this wayalife. :beer:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I just find it odd you were talking shit about getting banned about axles, then you post stuff like this.
I don't care if people post at other forums, but being two faced is pretty chicken shit.

Yes, you did. If you have a grievance about this forum, how it's run or hell, me personally, you could have just as easily posted it up here on WAYALIFE or sent me a PM as you had in the past. This, as opposed to the cowardly way you posted up on JKO and just to fit in with the cool kids.

Ummm, maybe because you made your post over on JKO and not HERE. Maybe because you never said anything to me directly. :naw: I am not a mind reader and in spite of what you seem to think, I only recently found out about your comments on JKO and only by chance. :naw:

ADMIT that you were actively engaged in a negative discussion about WAYALIFE over on JKO. Apologize for it and make a post there stating what you did was wrong. If you still believe it, post up there what you sent me by PM. If you need a reminder of what that was, here it is verbatim...

Well. I never thought it would come to this for me on here. I am still in awe that almost the moment I started posting on JKO I started having trouble on this site with mods. My integrity came into question and everything that I posted up was scrutinized. I still feel grateful to you Eddie for what you have done for the jeeping community. I am sorry that we see this differently. I do not feel at though anything I posted over there was in bad taste, and still don't. I have been on this site for a long time now. I remember when it was a small community, and everyone got along great. Now it just seems that everyone jumps on everyone for little or no reason.

I apologize to you Eddie for personally offending you. It was not my intention to do so, not on here or any other part of the web.

I still do not feel that what I said over there was in anyway a negative discussion about this forum. I was agreeing with one person and stating what someone told me. so as a man I can not concede to stating what you want me to when I feel that I have not done no wrong.

Yeah, who exactly was this directed towards?

Still on this?? "You mad bro" is a statement of slang. It was me just being excited to have the parts for the swap. not directed at anyone. Once I seen that it was not taken in context I removed it.

I just find it odd you were talking shit about getting banned about axles, then you post stuff like this.
I don't care if people post at other forums, but being two faced is pretty chicken shit.

I do not know you, and you do not know me. I do not feel that this language is called for.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well. I never thought it would come to this for me on here. I am still in awe that almost the moment I started posting on JKO I started having trouble on this site with mods. My integrity came into question and everything that I posted up was scrutinized.

To be clear, that's just how you're choosing to see things. Had you just stayed out of the BS, you might not have the guilty consciences that makes you feel this way.

I still feel grateful to you Eddie for what you have done for the jeeping community.

Funny how you could personally feel this way and not say as much to people who would openly hate on me but, be so quick to chime in with what a friend once told you just to fit in.

I am sorry that we see this differently.

Don't know what you're seeing to feel the need to apologize - me, I'm just calling it like I see it.

I do not feel at though anything I posted over there was in bad taste, and still don't.

I still do not feel that what I said over there was in anyway a negative discussion about this forum. I was agreeing with one person and stating what someone told me. so as a man I can not concede to stating what you want me to when I feel that I have not done no wrong.

Of course you don't. You could have posted up how grateful you are to me for what I have done for the Jeeping community OR, you could have just left well enough alone and not posted anything at all but no, you just couldn't do that. No, it would take a real man to see what you did was done in bad taste and admit as much.

I have been on this site for a long time now. I remember when it was a small community, and everyone got along great.

So spend more of your time over on JKO. For as long as it's been around, it's still as small as it's always been and full of people who all think alike and share a common interest in hating on me.

Now it just seems that everyone jumps on everyone for little or no reason.

That's just your opinion and really, you can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe. Don't like what you see, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

I apologize to you Eddie for personally offending you. It was not my intention to do so, not on here or any other part of the web.

Kind of a half ass apology. If you really are sorry, you would publically retract what you said over on JKO and apologize for saying anything at all regarding this site and or me. Nobody twisted your arm to get involved in the BS that goes on over there and if anything, you could have just as easily said something positive like what you had said to me by PM.

So that there's no mistake, your welcome here is over. I will ask you nicely to just leave and not come back.

paleh0rse

Meanwhile, on the other side of the high school cafeteria, Johnny was telling his friends all about his Dad's big jeep...

Last edited:

paleh0rse

You're always more than welcome to spend more of your time there.
Where? It was a joke, man, please relax... I saw this linked on Facebook today, and it gave me a good chuckle while I drank my morning coffee.

If we can't laugh at ourselves and the silly things we argue about sometimes, there's no point to anything.

Being serious all the time isn't worth it! ;)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Where? It was a joke, man, please relax... I saw this linked on Facebook today, and it gave me a good chuckle while I drank my morning coffee.

If we can't laugh at ourselves and the silly things we argue about sometimes, there's no point to anything...

please do show us where this thread was link to on facebook cause im not buying it.

paleh0rse

please do show us where this thread was link to on facebook cause im not buying it.
I'm not jumping into those waters with linking to more drama. I'm in a dozen jeep groups on fb, and the discussion about all this was in one of them. The link took me to JKO, and a link there took me to this one. I never knew about all this tension in our community, so it was hilarious to stumble upon and dive into while I sipped my coffee... my post really was meant as a joke to make light of the the whole thing since making fun of ourselves is great medicine!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The other side of the cafeteria.

It was a joke, man, please relax...

Funny - I'm not laughing.

I saw this linked on Facebook today, and it gave me a good chuckle while I drank my morning coffee.

If we can't laugh at ourselves and the silly things we argue about sometimes, there's no point to anything.

Being serious all the time isn't worth it! ;)

Of course. Maybe you could tell us what it said to get you to check it out and post on it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not jumping into those waters with linking to more drama.

No, you just click on and post on them to revive drama... all in the name of a joke of course. HAHA

The link took me to JKO, and a link there took me to this one. I never knew about all this tension in our community, so it was hilarious to stumble upon and dive into while I sipped my coffee... my post really was meant as a joke to make light of the the whole thing since making fun of ourselves is great medicine!

As amusing as you may have found whatever it is you saw there, perhaps you can enlighten us as to why you felt compelled to add to revive this thread and the drama here.

paleh0rse

Funny - I'm not laughing.
Sorry about that then...

Of course. Maybe you could tell us what it said to get you to check it out and post on it.
"Something something Teraflex something WAL...something about product bashing, bans, forum rivalries, tension, drama, etc"

The links eventually brought me to here. I honestly never knew about all this craziness and tension, so I figured I'd lighten the mood with my joke. I can see that I failed. Everyone is too damn serious.

Again, sorry about that. I'll go back to my usual lurking the interwebz now...

paleh0rse

As amusing as you may have found whatever it is you saw there, perhaps you can enlighten us as to why you felt compelled to add to revive this thread and the drama here.
To be fair, "revive" may be too strong a word given the fact that the last post before mine was only a week ago. I know the interwebz moves pretty fast, and all, but come on, this wasn't exactly an act of necromancy.

That said, I didn't even look at that date before posting... my bad.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about that then...

"Something something Teraflex something WAL...something about product bashing, bans, forum rivalries, tension, drama, etc"

The links eventually brought me to here. I honestly never knew about all this craziness and tension, so I figured I'd lighten the mood with my joke. I can see that I failed. Everyone is too damn serious.

Again, sorry about that. I'll go back to my usual lurking the interwebz now...

Let's see, you signed up back in Nov 2012, made 3 posts before this one and the last of which was made a year ago. Of course, this one was made because of what you saw on JKO and because you thought it would be funny and lighten up the mood. Yeah.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair, "revive" may be too strong a word given the fact that the last post before mine was only a week ago. I know the interwebz moves pretty fast, and all, but come on, this wasn't exactly an act of necromancy.

That said, I didn't even look at that date before posting... my bad.

To be fair, the date is really irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom