The Kumbaya thread...

MTG

Caught the Bug
This is the opposite of the dick measuring thread? :thinking:

Here at Wayalife we accommodate and welcome all ways of life. Yes, there are some people who need constant reassurance and hand-holding through life, while others feel the need to measure their dicks and wage virtual keyboard wars upon others.

All are welcome, the latter just not in this thread. Bliss to you. :grouphug:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I just want to say, through the good and the bad. I still love you guys. Thanks for being there for me. For guidance, hand holding, a kick in the rear and a good ol' manly, loud, whimpering cry. You gals are the best!
😏

sean.m.adams33

Finally a thread where we can express our inner most feelings without the ridicule and harsh judgements of the negative Nancy's out there. Thank you brother, we needed this.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371537647.033711.jpg

Tackerdown

Banned
Thank you paycheck. That picture made me feel good inside.

7yna2e3e.jpg

Please keep it positive.

Lol first thing I saw was (caption this) ,when that camera guy walks away I'm going to eat you two bitches .lol

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

GCM 2

I'm actually very scared of this thread, something lurks just beneath the surface. Wait for it...........

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Photos of babies with their camo spots always center me after checking out all the pissed off kitten photos. Guess I'm a dog person, but that's another thread.:yup:
Chamber of Commerce Photo #2.jpg

Top Bottom