The long and slow build of "................"

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So today has been a bit unfortunate. My wife lost her job of 5 years. This puts us at a point of possibly having to sell the jeep. Today we went to the lender to see what sort of options we have in regards to either a deferment or some sort of refinance to lower payment. Unfortunately we were told by the lender that at this moment we do not have any deferment options nor can we refinance. So the next step in the next week or 2 may be to sell the jeep back to the dealer. I was wondering if any of you knew of any options we may have to keep the jeep? Or are we just at the point we may have to let go and get one further down the line? I appreciate all of you guys help and want to say thank you in advance. Thank you!

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I feel for you man. I have been in that situation before. Wish you the best of luck. Wish I has some guidance for you the only thing I can say it will get better.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
So today has been a bit unfortunate. My wife lost her job of 5 years. This puts us at a point of possibly having to sell the jeep. Today we went to the lender to see what sort of options we have in regards to either a deferment or some sort of refinance to lower payment. Unfortunately we were told by the lender that at this moment we do not have any deferment options nor can we refinance. So the next step in the next week or 2 may be to sell the jeep back to the dealer. I was wondering if any of you knew of any options we may have to keep the jeep? Or are we just at the point we may have to let go and get one further down the line? I appreciate all of you guys help and want to say thank you in advance. Thank you!

Too bad the vehicle is a couple months old. Some dealerships do a 30 day. Not the best idea, but if she had a 401k withdraw from it. Could take out a loan from it as well and pay it back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry to hear about the bad news. Even if you have to let go of the Jeep, the good news is that they hold their value really well and you can always get another when things get better.

10abadilla/jk

Sorry to hear about the bad news. Even if you have to let go of the Jeep, the good news is that they hold their value really well and you can always get another when things get better.
Thank you Eddie! I'm hoping if I do have to sell that the value holding will put a little extra in my pocket until she can get another job.

10abadilla/jk

Hey, it's only day one, bro. She could find a better job tomorrow. Keep your chin up and hang in there... You guys will get through this!

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app
That is true. The only down fall is we have a payment due the 4th. If we make that payment we don't know how long she will be out of a job. In that case we can be out of that money for who knows how long.

10abadilla/jk

Any updates?
Thank you for checking in. I really appreciate it. At this moment we still "own" (bank owns) the jeep and are scraping by hoping she gets a job from some of these leads she's had. She has had 2 great 2 interviews and a follow up with one on monday. She's excited. In all honesty I'd rather her be happy then to work in a place she hates. Even if that means losing the jeep. But this is a position she is ecstatic for so I'm hoping she gets it.

10abadilla/jk

On another note we ended up having to tap into funds we didn't really have to change out the door hung bushings. They were shot. 20170504_180612.jpg 20170504_180733.jpg 20170504_182146.jpg 20170504_182151.jpg 20170504_182159.jpg 20170504_182531.jpg 20170504_182557.jpg 20170504_183946.jpg 20170504_184735.jpg
I do have to say the bottom ones were a bitch to pound out. Not much going on lately. But it was fun to get back into working on something.

Top Bottom