The "Mid Life" buy thread

big dr

It looks like those bar clamps will give you the freedom to mount the lights where ever you want. I'd play with all the possibilities.:thumb:

Awesome build! :thumb:

Looking sweet!

Thanks

Looking good Brando, just missing your NorCal hood stickers ;)

Thanks Frank - Sure they are missing ;) :cheesy:

JK is looking great B, love the new carrier, etc., hit me up when you get out to our way (Vegas) next time!

Thanks - Will do :beer:

Every time I look at this thread i want a four door!  Sweet Jeep man!

Thanks

It looks like those bar clamps will give you the freedom to mount the lights where ever you want. I'd play with all the possibilities.:thumb:

I have moved them a few times and think I will go with the lower bar - easier cable management. But hey I change my mine hourly so we will see.

Still haven't wired anything yet as I need to pull the carrier one more time to suck the bottom in a hair. Looking for a plug to handle all the wires to the carrier so I don't have to re-wire everything if it needs to come off again for some reason.

:thumb::beer:

Added a Tuffy Security Drawer under the drivers seat today :thumb:

Disclaimer: Handgun is only pictured for scale purposes. This is a full size M&P .45

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

Looks like i need to clean the interior :doh:

I like that alot. Been thinking about doing it for awhile. How was the install?

Install is super simple if you don't do the optional rear security bolt that goes through the floor. I did have to remove my seat to take out that stupid metal bracket that only olds the wire harness, but even with that it was 15 minutes.

:beer:

Install is super simple if you don't do the optional rear security bolt that goes through the floor. I did have to remove my seat to take out that stupid metal bracket that only olds the wire harness, but even with that it was 15 minutes.

:beer:

Good deal. Id just like something stronger and more out of sight than the plastic dash and console compartments. I dont put very much trust in them at all.

Top Bottom