The Morph of Murp Murph a Mojave Sand JKUR

Mtb275

Didn't get as much done as I wanted. My son had two soccer games today, so I didn't start working on it until 11am or so. Tomorrow I will finish the rear up and put in the Currie adjustable control arms.
IMG_1478395739.721606.jpg

As a point of reference I dropped a plumb bob on the center of axles and marked it prior to pulling any thing off.

Here it is after lift on front is installed.

IMG_1478395831.092251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mtb275

Pretty much wrapped up.
Although, ran into an issue with clearance. The new Currie adjustable rear control arms only have about 1/4" clearance to the tires.

Since my Machette's have been in back order, I need to get wheel spacers before I go test it out.

I even had time to get my front driveline installed.

IMG_1478555694.672320.jpg

thereich

I should have gotten a sand color JK. You're putting together one really nice Jeep my friend. Its gotta be nice having a wife that is so accepting of the jeep addiction. What tires are you planning to go with?

Mtb275

I should have gotten a sand color JK. You're putting together one really nice Jeep my friend. Its gotta be nice having a wife that is so accepting of the jeep addiction. What tires are you planning to go with?

Thank you. And yes, my wife is awesome[emoji16].

Haven't fully decided on tires. Leaning towards Cooper ATP's. I had them on my dodge 2500 and loved them.

Likely staying at 35's, but would love 37's. It's not the cost of the tires, just everything else that should be done.

JKbrick

Pretty much wrapped up.
Although, ran into an issue with clearance. The new Currie adjustable rear control arms only have about 1/4" clearance to the tires.

Since my Machette's have been in back order, I need to get wheel spacers before I go test it out.

I even had time to get my front driveline installed.

View attachment 229990

I just removed my spacers if you are looking

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

No matter what your wife tells you, it's completely ok to just stand in the garage and stare at it. You may even get some arousal out of it. Completely normal.

Hell, I'd drag that pallet into the bedroom so I could sleep right next to it!! [emoji7]

Top Bottom