The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

:cheesy: How 2008. Only difference is that the company in question back then was Rubicon Express before they went out of business. They were pissed off that I posted up a video of one of their salesmen telling the camera how their radius arms limit flex. Because of this, all the haters came out of the woodwork, threaten me and started up the ponytail bounty. Back then, it had gotten up to $1500 if I recall and I had multiple strangers try to proposition me to let them cut it off. It is in LARGE part why I still have a ponytail instead of the crew cut I used to have.

Like I always say, I'm a very public person and it's really not that hard to find me. I am afterall, the Asian guy with a ponytail.

And a couple of really cool, really bad-ass killer jeeps that can not be missed!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

:cheesy: How 2008. Only difference is that the company in question back then was Rubicon Express before they went out of business. They were pissed off that I posted up a video of one of their salesmen telling the camera how their radius arms limit flex. Because of this, all the haters came out of the woodwork, threaten me and started up the ponytail bounty. Back then, it had gotten up to $1500 if I recall and I had multiple strangers try to proposition me to let them cut it off. It is in LARGE part why I still have a ponytail instead of the crew cut I used to have.

Like I always say, I'm a very public person and it's really not that hard to find me. I am afterall, the Asian guy with a ponytail.

If someone messed with my tail they'd be messin with their life :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413335184.180325.jpg

Fixed it for ya and it's for your tricycle... As a Christmas present...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

There's a saying. Goes something like "don't bite the hand that feeds you". Lee may not be the guy you want turning on ya. 😉

I am amazed that I actually read all of this thread. I was reading what Matti, Chris, etc. type up and I now know what I think of them without having to meet them in person. It's really simple.
index.jpg

th_1.jpg

"Bolt-On Fairy"

"Bolt on fairy" is about the dumbest insult I've heard in quite a while. Do these guys make their own shocks in their garage? how about rims? Maybe winding their own coils? I don't have a cnc bender or laser cutter handy.On a JK, the only thing a guy could make suspension wise is either control arms, tie rod or maybe a drag link. almost every other bracket is actually bought. but i don't think cutting a stick of DOM tubing and welding on a bung and still "bolting" on a control arm bushing makes one a "hardcore wheeler". How exactly are these clowns attaching their bought shocks, tires, and garage made control arms on? with bolts.:crazyeyes:

another thing i hear is axles, "you're not hardcore unless you make junkyard axles".. rumors of how "easy" it is makes me laugh. if it was so "easy" why isn't everybody doing it? i hear a lot of talk, but don't see much success with them. and if these rusted up junkyard axles are so bad ass, why are people still having to truss them?:hmm:
I paid almost $40,000 for my jeep. I cant see myself trying to rig up some 1970's rusted up ford axles to put under my baby, can it be done? sure. But why hassle with experimenting on something that might not work very easily?

these clowns can throw insults all day long and i don't care. at the end of the day, a real jeep owner doesn't care if he has a stock jeep or fully built one. Get out and enjoy your jeep. Just keep giving the jeep wave and if you see someone broke down, give them a hand.:thumb:

"Bolt on fairy" is about the dumbest insult I've heard in quite a while. Do these guys make their own shocks in their garage? how about rims? Maybe winding their own coils? I don't have a cnc bender or laser cutter handy.On a JK, the only thing a guy could make suspension wise is either control arms, tie rod or maybe a drag link. almost every other bracket is actually bought. but i don't think cutting a stick of DOM tubing and welding on a bung and still "bolting" on a control arm bushing makes one a "hardcore wheeler". How exactly are these clowns attaching their bought shocks, tires, and garage made control arms on? with bolts.:crazyeyes:

another thing i hear is axles, "you're not hardcore unless you make junkyard axles".. rumors of how "easy" it is makes me laugh. if it was so "easy" why isn't everybody doing it? i hear a lot of talk, but don't see much success with them. and if these rusted up junkyard axles are so bad ass, why are people still having to truss them?:hmm:
I paid almost $40,000 for my jeep. I cant see myself trying to rig up some 1970's rusted up ford axles to put under my baby, can it be done? sure. But why hassle with experimenting on something that might not work very easily?

these clowns can throw insults all day long and i don't care. at the end of the day, a real jeep owner doesn't care if he has a stock jeep or fully built one. Get out and enjoy your jeep. Just keep giving the jeep wave and if you see someone broke down, give them a hand.:thumb:

yea i have never really understood the whole "built not bought" thing either. doesnt really make sense when you lay it out like you just did. i guess i will be a "bolt on fairy" for a long time then :idontknow:

yea i have never really understood the whole "built not bought" thing either. doesnt really make sense when you lay it out like you just did. i guess i will be a "bolt on fairy" for a long time then :idontknow:

these dorks must be using spells or dark magic to attach stuff to their jeep.:idontknow:

Exactly. Keep it more than a vehicle it is a Way of Life.

The Douches at those other forums remind me of Harley owners. If you Harley is not all chromed out you are not a true enthusiast. I say BS.

So what if all I can do is support a small business man/woman and buy their tested products for my Jeep than so be it. Does it make me less of a Jeeper, nope just one who can enjoy their Jeep more by wheeling instead of spending all my spare time, what little I have, building something. Besides supporting shops like ORE and fabricators like LoD is what the community should be about.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom