The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

munstie

:cheesy: I know I know. God forbid that in spite of it all, I actually have friendly conversations with companies that the haters say I'm "bashing". Next thing you know, you'll hear about the conversations I've been having with TeraFlex as well :shock: :cheesy:

The hell you say,did you get an explanation why the tire was missing in the video:sly:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the hate goes on. Just posted about the new app on Instagram and got the following love notes :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416457316.327410.jpg

Rccrwlr

Maybe I am too picky but when people are trying to be serious like these three clowns it is difficult to take anything they say seriously with their severe lack of correct grammar usage and spelling. It's like if you cannot properly use "you're" and "your", and even "pidgin" :crazyeyes: what makes them think we think or even care about what they say? Not that their opinion matters even if they wrote it perfectly. It's just dumb. Granted we all make mistakes, including me, but it is more the principle and when it is that bad I wonder if they are truly serious.

(stepping off soapbox)

My bad with the auto correct. Your correct with the grammar thou. It was a crazy night trying to get the rig back to camp.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
LOL!! It's funny you should say as much. One of the guys who said he met me before and thought I was nice in person really was just some kid. And, just like a kid, he can meet me in person, think that I'm a nice guy and yet still hate on me just because his friends on the internet told him how evil I am. Too funny.

If there friends said it and wrote it! It must be true, they did it on the the internet.:cheesy::cheesy:

1405685663913.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don't know, it looks like they like rough and hard rides to me.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416461734.715099.jpg

Edit: these tools need a meme. ;)

Last edited:

t8er

We wheel hard and drink hard? What is this a jeep club for high schoolers happy they scored a sixer at the local gas station?

TheDuff

:cheesy: "High five for the hate wagon"? Really?? :cheesy:

See it goes like this: you must conduct yourself very professionally because you own a forum and a jeep resource page. So that means you can't have an opinion on parts or manufacturers unless it's positive. But club owners, other forum admins, and even manufacturers can take personal shots at you. Making threats on your life are also acceptable and extra high fives given for ponytail references. This is the way of the world...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We wheel hard and drink hard? What is this a jeep club for high schoolers happy they scored a sixer at the local gas station?

Uh, yeah, apparently. Here's a new hater that posted up on my FB page and his profile pic is of him from prom or something.

tyler.jpg

:crazyeyes:

See it goes like this: you must conduct yourself very professionally because you own a forum and a jeep resource page. So that means you can't have an opinion on parts or manufacturers unless it's positive. But club owners, other forum admins, and even manufacturers can take personal shots at you. Making threats on your life are also acceptable and extra high fives given for ponytail references. This is the way of the world...

Gee thanks, makes total sense now :crazyeyes:

jims68

Yup, I also highlighted how the rear sway bar system they used to make broke ON VIDEO and after pulling the broken parts off my Jeep, had a friend of mine play with them like they were nunchucks, and again, ON VIDEO.

Of course, there was that time just a few days ago when I flat out called their rear fascia plate GAY.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...doesn-t-stink!&p=403361&viewfull=1#post403361

In spite of what the haters choose to believe, I just call it like I see it.

EXACTLY why there is all the butthurtness! First time caller Mr. Obvious I have a problem. I'm wheeling a XXX with XX big fuxxing tires and a butt ram assist with a xload of add ons. Well on my way to x my tie rod bent and looks like a smile! Gee what could be the problem Mr. Obvious? Well caller what exactly were you doing when this smile occurred? Looks like you are putting a lot of stress on components. This is a highly modified vehicle not? Add drama from here!!!!

Top Bottom