The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Invest2m4 leave already don't be a puss and talk shit about this forum elsewhere then leave with your tail between your legs.

I want to hear what he has to say., he's bitching about people talking behind his back. Yet he does the same thing...

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
If you have something to say about me, next time also say it to me and not just to your circle. My comment in no way took a dig at Eddie. It was a statement of fact that seems entirely reasonable and meant no disrespect (in fact, most sponsors request photo and video from any event they sponsor). And for the record, I've been offered a ton of free parts during my build over the past 6 months, none of which I accepted. I wanted to be sponsorship free. Apparently, I am not like a lot of people.

I have no circle here really, I've never met up with anybody from this site.

Sorry if you feel like I didn't say it to you, I will correct it now. Your a douche.

Hope you have a lovely day.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Looks like I missed out on all the fun!

As far as the other off topic posts go, I would have moved them out and made them into its own thread but there are plenty of other places on the internet you can go to for that. That being said, please try to keep it on topic on this thread - thanks :cool:

longarmwj

Since we have a "I hate Eddie" thread why don't we start an "I love Eddie" thread. I spent a good while reading over both sides of this argument and the only thing I see that Eddie has done wrong is not come to Georgia so that us eastcoasters can see Moby and/or Rubicat :cheesy:

trailraider

so it looks like i need to quit work. i have been too busy to spend much time on the forum.
i cant catch up on all the good reads in one weekend.

rich67

Caught the Bug
Since we have a "I hate Eddie" thread why don't we start an "I love Eddie" thread. I spent a good while reading over both sides of this argument and the only thing I see that Eddie has done wrong is not come to Georgia so that us eastcoasters can see Moby and/or Rubicat :cheesy:

Yeah!!Same thing for us Florida guys too! We have trails...uhhh...well...mud pits and sugar sand pits! And beaches...hell, everyone likes the beach...don't they?

sheepdawg

Crazy people.

I'm a new guy here on wol. I belong to ih8mud, expedition portal and pirate4x4, and I am embarrassed by the idiots in our community. Wow. All I can say is I love your forum and your videos rock. You are showing the off road community in a far better light than these internet commandos. Keep up the good work Eddie.

longarmwj

Look out guys Matti is part of the "white jeep mafia". If they find you they might beat you to death with their rainbow dildos
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432151292.188994.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432151307.740141.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432151315.976759.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Reads - "That Teraflex bashing and anti-veteran"

What really happened - "Stating a serious issue with a product and that the manufacture refuses to publicly acknowledge it. Exposed a fraud, taking free parts and money in the name of Veterans and Fallen Heroes"

Idiot

Top Bottom