The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay just so everyone has a visual (I should've grabbed a picture). This dude with ratty dirty blonde hair, tweaking out of his mind had a campsite with hanging tarps, a shanty and a couple of old tires. It looked like something Jed Clampett would rig up. :naw:

Funny thing is the second night this guy was all smiles and waves as he drove past us to chop up firewood. :doh:

TheStick

Okay just so everyone has a visual (I should've grabbed a picture). This dude with ratty dirty blonde hair, tweaking out of his mind had a campsite with hanging tarps, a shanty and a couple of old tires. It looked like something Jed Clampett would rig up. :naw:

Funny thing is the second night this guy was all smiles and waves as he drove past us to chop up firewood. :doh:

One more visual. As we walked by on the way to the springs him and his kid were yelling at each other. They were arguing about a toothbrush. The kid kept saying " OK dad, go brush your tooth!!!"

The kid spoke wisdom.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
I love this thread. It has to anger the haters that their hatred isn't finding its mark.

quote-Winston-Churchill-you-have-enemies-good-that-means-youve-88522.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One more visual. As we walked by on the way to the springs him and his kid were yelling at each other. They were arguing about a toothbrush. The kid kept saying " OK dad, go brush your tooth!!!"

The kid spoke wisdom.

:cheesy: Okay, now that's funny.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I don't know if this was some kind of passive aggressive attack or a sincere compliment but, the following post was made on our WAYALIFE Newbie Run video and it made me laugh enough to want to share it with all of you.

newbie.jpg

:crazyeyes:

longarmwj

LOL!! I don't know if this was some kind of passive aggressive attack or a sincere compliment but, the following post was made on our WAYALIFE Newbie Run video and it made me laugh enough to want to share it with all of you.

View attachment 165222

:crazyeyes:

I think what he's trying to say is that people say you're a douche bag, but you're doing a good job teaching people the Jeep Way of Life. It was just poorly worded.

WJCO

Meme King
After reading this, I just did some off-site "extra-curricular" web browsing. I didn't realize there are so many haters out there with so many issues. I'm new here, so I don't know the whole story/history, but at least I have a rough idea now why some of you "cyber ambushed" me right off the bat. So far you guys seem like a cool bunch with great senses of humor.

Yea, im gonna go with poorly worded as well. Pretty sure hes attempting to give you props Eddie.... hilarious either way.

munstie

After reading this, I just did some off-site "extra-curricular" web browsing. I didn't realize there are so many haters out there with so many issues. I'm new here, so I don't know the whole story/history, but at least I have a rough idea now why some of you "cyber ambushed" me right off the bat. So far you guys seem like a cool bunch with great senses of humor.

I really don't understand the hate either, meeting Eddie and Cindy they are both really great people,just trying to share their passion with everyone.

WJCO

Meme King
That's what I gathered from the videos I've seen. And that's why I'm here as well. Maybe some day with a JK too! 20k bank loan for the Jeep and 50K bank loan for the crap that I NEED!

WJCO

Meme King
Unfortunately, I've been addicted to modifying vehicles since I was in the womb. Every car I've ever owned has turned me into a debt slave except for this recent WJ. We have 3 kids so we have to have a 4 door. We looked at a lot of JKs but decided we didn't want the payment. Good thing, cause truthfully, I would have totally borrowed an absurd amount of money to put on D60s and 40s as soon as we bought it. We're sticking with this for now, and it meets our needs, but I always keep dreaming. The future may prove otherwise though.......

Ddays

Hooked
I think the people that come here seeking validation are the ones that end up having issues. As I learned quickly, internet forums can go in an entirely different direction than what your original intention was. You better have a thick skin and be ready to defend your position on this site or you will get chewed up quick! There's a lot of saavy guys here and they have really quick wits. Some of these threads you're just begging the OP's to stop and shut up and just come clean. If you come here looking for information and keep your nose clean you wont have any issues.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Here's a new forum messiah who thinks he's original and is out to save everyone from the evil Eddie :cheesy:

jeremy-olsen.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
LOL! Reads "I've got nothing better going on in my life, so Ill be a looser on the internet."

WJCO

Meme King
Wow, Eddie. You went from the 'free parts' guy to being compared with Hitler, Stalin, and a potential pedophile. You've got quite a following I see. :D

Seriously, if someone doesn't like someone, that's cool, we all disagree. But starting a whole nother forum just to rip on someone and call them names, sounds like first graders. That was one of the most immature forums I've ever read. I bet half the people there have no personal experience with Eddie and are just following suit because it gives them a reason to vent in this over-pressurized world.

n3tfury

I bet half the people there have no personal experience with Eddie and are just following suit because it gives them a reason to vent in this over-pressurized world.

What do you expect when there are so many sheep in this country.

Top Bottom