The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, he might tell you that there are privacy settings on Facebook. Learn to use them.
I used to say it's embarrassing to see grown men act like this online, but the looks of that peach fuzz I don't think he finished puberty.

Yes, apparently, these are grown men :naw:

He didn't attack your daughter , He asked is she knows her daddy runs his mouth online.

Thank you for spelling this out in simpler terms that he might be able to understand.

JAGS

Hooked
its one thing to attack me as an individual. bringing my child into it is absolutely unacceptable. considering that my whole issue is with that photo and your lack of explanation on it, which afterwards i understand you did explain that it wasnt (and i stated that in the teraflex thread)

Im not sure about the legality of it all, but i will be calling a lawyer about this.

Make your FB page private dumbshit. Protect your own family. Posting this pic is the least of your worries if your that careless with your online privacy settings. That's like social media rule #1. But hey, that's just me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I just got the following PM from this guy. Had to post it up being that he's now threatening me and really should be a part of this thread.

kingg5.jpg

kingg5 said:
or you can delete the fucking post from the fucking forum.

why the fuck should i have to delete a pic of my daughter when its on MY facebook.

im calling a lawyer, failing that...ill see you in carson city during hot august nights. we can chat than.

:thumb:

Jackal01

Im not sure about the legality of it all, but i will be calling a lawyer about this.

I bet this is him, right? I am sure he will help you no matter what it is or where you are.

Let us know when he tells you to piss up a flagpole.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
its one thing to attack me as an individual. bringing my child into it is absolutely unacceptable. considering that my whole issue is with that photo and your lack of explanation on it, which afterwards i understand you did explain that it wasnt (and i stated that in the teraflex thread)

Getting a little hot in the kitchen now. Starting to back off cause of family.
They're fair game if you keep doing what your doing. Just like all of the other idiots. Better think twice.

kingg5

Perhaps you should ask your lawyer to explain facebook/instagram, etc privacy policies to you. ;)

i dont know the laws, basically why i said that i would ask one. thanks though.

and i didnt run my mouth until he posted a pic of my child.

talk all the shit you want about me. you leave my child out of this. or come to my home in port moody bc (will pm the address if you like) and we can chat in person, im far from a keyboard warrior. i will deal with this in person if you like. (i assume you and the rest of the members who act so tough online would love to chat in person :) ) also, im in reno every year for hot august nights...we can chat than as well..

JKWrang

talk all the shit you want about me. you leave my child out of this. or come to my home in port moody bc (will pm the address if you like) and we can chat in person, im far from a keyboard warrior. i will deal with this in person if you like. (i assume you and the rest of the members who act so tough online would love to chat in person :) ) also, im in reno every year for hot august nights...we can chat than as well..

No one threatened your kid, bud. :thumb: Now keep on threatening people - this here forum will be exhibit A when your lawyer reviews the case for you, laughs you out of his office and keeps the retainer fee for the brain dead waste of time you presented him :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Ummm, sorry pal but you're the one who ran your mouth on Facebook just because you didn't like what I posted. Need a reminder?

steve-shultz.jpg

All I did was ask if your daughter knew you talked like this and threatened people in this manner? You know, when she's older, she'll be able to do a search for you and WILL find stuff like this all on her own. If that bothers you, YOU should think twice about what you say on the internet.

BTW, if you come to Carson City, be sure to bring your daughter. It'd be good for her to learn how a real man like you behaves. :naw:

Sessoms14X

No one threatened your kid, bud. :thumb: Now keep on threatening people - this here forum will be exhibit A when your lawyer reviews the case for you, laughs you out of his office and keeps the retainer fee for the brain dead waste of time you presented him :rock:

I'm going to tell my lawyer on you as an adult is like saying I'm going to tell my mommy and daddy on you when your a kid..... gimme a break

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! I just got the following PM from this guy. Had to post it up being that he's now threatening me and really should be a part of this thread.

View attachment 104634
:thumb:

Dumbshits doing dumbshit things on the internet. This guy is yelling at you for a pic, but doesn't realize that FB is also a business and using his own settings to pimp him out every day. That's just awesome. That's what happens when you attack someone using your name and a public profile. Ha Ha.

JKWrang

Dumbshits doing dumbshit things on the internet. This guy is yelling at you for a pic, but doesn't realize that FB is also a business and using his own settings to pimp him out every day. That's just awesome. That's what happens when you attack someone using your name and a public profile. Ha Ha.

Well the best part is, he is clearly protective of his family, whom he presumably (and reasonably) cares a great deal about. yet they're public on a forum like most folks have set to unknowingly and naively...

So why get so upset when Eddie makes said comment when you're broadcasting to just as many silent on-lookers who now have:

your schedule,
your habits
your interests
and when you're home/your kids are with a sitter

for free everyday. WAY TO GO!

Top Bottom