The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

Exodus 4x4

With Napalm not being to make it, we will need another lead for the beginners group that knows their way around. Any takers?

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
As always count me in. Hopefully this time I'll actually be able to make it. Lol
Woooot [emoji41]
Whoa, look who's back! Would you be interested in leading the advanced crowd?
I could have sworn we had a lead for the adv grp already? If not, hell ill do it. Think i finally found a solution for mounting the antenna. :thumb:
Alright, I'm officially in for this weekend. Put me down for the advanced group!
Nice! Im ready to see that rig in action!

Exodus 4x4

We are getting close to having enough people in the advanced group to break it off into 2 separate groups. Hopefully Instigator is still interested in leading the second, if no then we will select someone by committee the night before in camp. No big deal.

Instigator

We are getting close to having enough people in the advanced group to break it off into 2 separate groups. Hopefully Instigator is still interested in leading the second, if no then we will select someone by committee the night before in camp. No big deal.

I might be out all together, right now I'm crazy busy at work and October is the end of the quarter and end of Fiscal year.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I can't remember why but we don't. Tag, you're it!
I can dig that [emoji41]
How many rigs are you trying to do min per group?
I might be out all together, right now I'm crazy busy at work and October is the end of the quarter and end of Fiscal year.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Dang, hopefully you can make it as we get closer to the run :thumb:

Exodus 4x4

I can dig that [emoji41]

How many rigs are you trying to do min per group?

I wanted to keep it at 10 but we've already exceeded that. I just remember last year burning such a gang-bang out there with nearly 20 rigs running the same trails. Most likely we'll split it in half. I can lead a group no problem, I just like watching others have fun.

I think we still need a lead for the beginners group too. Shouldn't be a problem and something we can hash out that Friday evening.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I wanted to keep it at 10 but we've already exceeded that. I just remember last year burning such a gang-bang out there with nearly 20 rigs running the same trails. Most likely we'll split it in half. I can lead a group no problem, I just like watching others have fun.

I think we still need a lead for the beginners group too. Shouldn't be a problem and something we can hash out that Friday evening.

That sounds fine. We'll get everything situated that friday night.

we can work something out for the beginners as well. Im sure amongst you, Aussie, and Thanos. Something can def be planned out for them.

Exodus 4x4

I'm still in for this one, still debating if I wanna try and do both.

Yeah I'm hoping to be able to make the first one. I'm also close to organizing a trip out to EDRA in November but I need to consult the boss. Such a short window to schedule things in between the weather being too hot and then too cold and wet.

Top Bottom