The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center Air and Space Museum

AZVAJKU

Hooked
This is my favorite aircraft by far.

This beautiful plane was tested at an infamous location in Nevada that the Wayalife Whiskey Wanderlust Gang might or might not have been recently chased away from by The Purge Horn. 😜

IMG_2982.jpeg

IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2969.jpeg

IMG_2967.jpeg

IMG_3005.jpeg

IMG_3047.jpeg

IMG_3048.jpeg

IMG_3052.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

From the notorious ‘Skunk Works’. What else have they produced? 🤫🤐

IMG_3004.jpeg

Due to all the flights in and out of Groom Lake there are a number of crash sites in Nevada.

There are also rumors of a hilltop memorial marker for a pilot lost in one of the crashes.

If a guy had some sort of capable off-road vehicle, navigating skills, curiosity, and a place to obtain fragmentary intell in order to get started- you might have an adventure in the making!

I wonder if anyone is interested in that? Asking for a friend.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is my favorite aircraft by far.

This beautiful plane was tested at an infamous location in Nevada that the Wayalife Whiskey Wanderlust Gang might or might not have been recently chased away from by The Purge Horn. 😜

View attachment 406482

View attachment 406483

View attachment 406484

View attachment 406485

View attachment 406486

View attachment 406487

View attachment 406488

View attachment 406489

View attachment 406490

From the notorious ‘Skunk Works’. What else have they produced? 🤫🤐

View attachment 406491

Due to all the flights in and out of Groom Lake there are a number of crash sites in Nevada.

There are also rumors of a hilltop memorial marker for a pilot lost in one of the crashes.

If a guy had some sort of capable off-road vehicle, navigating skills, curiosity, and a place to obtain fragmentary intell in order to get started- you might have an adventure in the making!

I wonder if anyone is interested in that? Asking for a friend.

Awesome! I think we have an adventure in the making!

NPC 6060⁸42

The thing about the SR71 that blows me away is the size. For a two seat AC it’s huge. Worked on F14 and FA18s when I was in the Navy so yeah definitely enjoying these pics. Been years since I’ve been down to that museum might have to make a trip soon. Though a desert expedition sounds like even more fun.

Top Bottom