The walking dead

Bullwinckle

Hooked
It's my favorite show if you really like the TV series read the comic books they are really good think if the show was on HBO. I buy the hard back every September when it's released they have 11 hard back books now.

Iv been wanting to read the comics just haven't had the time to get them and read them to see the differences. I sure hope they have 11 seasons of the walking dead or more lol

Hot94Z28

Iv been wanting to read the comics just haven't had the time to get them and read them to see the differences. I sure hope they have 11 seasons of the walking dead or more lol

The comics are a lot farther than the show is but I don't think 11 hardback books translates into 11 seasons it only takes about 1.5 hours to read each book.

RedRum

I agree this season is good, I stopped watching it for a couple seasons because it started to really drag but than New Years I got sick and it was a lot awake to watch since you didn't have to wait a week !!

Jackal01

This current season has been the absolute worst out of all of them. All the characters are acting differently than normal/past seasons. I can't even explain it and I have tried to for my own sake. The first episode was 100% bullshit. All the imagery and the fact it kept replaying was just horrid. I was surprised my wife and I returned to the second episode. The episodes are getting slightly better but if these writers don't get back on track they lost my wife and I which obviously doesn't matter to anyone. One of my all time favorite shows to get to where they are right now is disappointing. The acting and how they portray themselves is just sickening.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Just started watching, started season 3 yesterday. I can only watch a couple episodes at a time then I need a change, something like Sirens or Archer.

RedRum

This current season has been the absolute worst out of all of them. All the characters are acting differently than normal/past seasons. I can't even explain it and I have tried to for my own sake. The first episode was 100% bullshit. All the imagery and the fact it kept replaying was just horrid. I was surprised my wife and I returned to the second episode. The episodes are getting slightly better but if these writers don't get back on track they lost my wife and I which obviously doesn't matter to anyone. One of my all time favorite shows to get to where they are right now is disappointing. The acting and how they portray themselves is just sickening.

At least things are happening ! The season with the farm and looking for the little girl OMG it was like sitting in a doctors office waiting to get a series of painful injections !! You know the outcome but they just had to drag it out !

Jackal01

At least things are happening ! The season with the farm and looking for the little girl OMG it was like sitting in a doctors office waiting to get a series of painful injections !! You know the outcome but they just had to drag it out !

For me it is the acting, their behavior, their character, etc. And how they are right now is is just different than before. Even before they made it to Alexandria. The first episode this season was just totally different. I get that they keep losing people and how screwed up Terminus was but they are strong people and for them to act the way they were was just a blow. I hate it. I never read the comic so I do not know if this is how it is supposed to be but regardless the main characters have changed and in my opinion, for the worse. I enjoyed the farm. The only portion I didn't enjoy was after the prison when they were all separated up until terminus. That drawn out. Telling the story of each group was pulling finger nails. I don't hold out hope for the show. If there are supposed 11+ seasons it will be difficult to keep on track I think.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Interesting how different people have different takes. I think the writing this season, as well as storyline, has been much better than some of the other seasons. I also enjoyed the focus on small groups leading up to the end of season four.

Of course the characters are changing. Nobody remains static. It looks to me like this could be the beginning of a permanent split in direction for two distinct groups in the "family", and I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

noroad

Interesting how different people have different takes. I think the writing this season, as well as storyline, has been much better than some of the other seasons. I also enjoyed the focus on small groups leading up to the end of season four.

Of course the characters are changing. Nobody remains static. It looks to me like this could be the beginning of a permanent split in direction for two distinct groups in the "family", and I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

without saying to much I agree you kinda, saw that big time in the start of this season, but i think they will keep the family together on the fact of staying alive. For those that are up to date and watch last weeks all i can say is wow did you see daryl's face when rick said what he said at the end of the show. (havent seen him smile like that in a long time lol)

Bullwinckle

Hooked
The comics are a lot farther than the show is but I don't think 11 hardback books translates into 11 seasons it only takes about 1.5 hours to read each book.

Oh dang haha well hopefully it goes on a little longer.

Iv seen bits and pieces of season 5 and i still think it's good after all they have been through of course their gonna change a bit.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I thought the last episode was good and opened a bunch of doors to what may happen next.

It seems to me that someone is following them or one of the new town folk took Rick's hidden gun and set-up that zombie trap.

Anyone think that the writers are going to bring the "whispers" into the plot. Evidently they are in the comic book.

Top Bottom