The what do you do for a living thread

JayKay

Caught the Bug
What do you do for a living? I'm a radiologic technologist. Meaning I take xrays, MRIs, and cat scans for the largest pain center in Las Vegas. It's pretty fun and interesting to see different people every day.

My wife is a Rad Tech, interventional to be exact

desertrunner

Just starting out my career as a Helicopter Pilot in the USAF flying the almighty HUEY! Love to hear the 2 bladed sound of freedom every day! :usa-flag:

Kalums

Depending on the model that huey might be older than you and I put together 😆 however that also goes to show what kind of awesome machines they are/were. There is something awesome about that sound tho. 👍👍👍

desertrunner

Depending on the model that huey might be older than you and I put together ?de06 however that also goes to show what kind of awesome machines they are/were. There is something awesome about that sound tho. ?dc4d?dc4d?dc4d

I'm gonna be flying the N model and most definitely all the hueys I will be flying are at least triple my age haha but they are such a blast to fly

desertrunner

You guys seen the new X-ray and Zulu? I think that's the nomenclature. 4 blade systems.

The Y models is what the Marines are flying these days it's a 4 bladed fully armed Huey and that thing is an absolute beast. Rumors have been floating around about mounting a .50 cal onto the AF hueys that is supposed to be up and running by the end of October but I'll believe it when I see it haha. And for 10 years they have been trying to replace our Hueys with Mike model 60s which actually seems like they have the ball rolling on that so I may do one assignment in the mighty Huey and then transition into a black hawk. They will probably keep the leftover Hueys to keep doing all the DV transport in DC but that's about it.

longarmwj

I'm a sales consultant for Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Buford Georgia. Basically I get to play with Camaros and Corvettes all day and make Jeep money doing it. Can't complain about that one!

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Just starting out my career as a Helicopter Pilot in the USAF flying the almighty HUEY! Love to hear the 2 bladed sound of freedom every day! :usa-flag:

Congrats on the career, if you just consider what you are looking at out the windscreen as the view from your office window you will probably enjoy just about every flight you make. Been flying for a living since 2003 and still enjoy the changing view. Never flown the Huey but everyone I know that has loved it, good luck. Jeff

desertrunner

Congrats on the career, if you just consider what you are looking at out the windscreen as the view from your office window you will probably enjoy just about every flight you make. Been flying for a living since 2003 and still enjoy the changing view. Never flown the Huey but everyone I know that has loved it, good luck. Jeff

Oh i love it every day! I cant believe they pay my to fly its the bet job in the world, can hardly even call it work haha. Just got my commercial instrument single engine land and rotor from the FAA too so hope to continue flying civilian on the side and get my wife into loving flying too :rock: Then again that would take money away from a jeep project so...... HAHA

desertrunner

Army For 26 yrs. I retire 29 November then unemployed and looking for a job.

been training out here at Fort Rucker to get my wings, the AF has just a little section out here so we dont interact with the Army much but all the Army pilots i have met out here are really good dudes

Top Bottom