The what do you do for a living thread

DaJudge

Computer Geek! Been supporting Networks and servers for over 20 years. I currently work for the school system. I had 10 years in private industry but decided 70 hours a week was interfering with my life so I bailed for less money but much more free time!

Chris1015

I drive airplanes for the wealthy...
I'm learning to fly At lewis University in Illinois. Not sure if you're familiar. Got any advice for me? I'm actually about to start a flight plan tonight for tomorrow morning. Gonna go to central illinois Bloomington airport a class delta then another small airport for a solo xc. Should be fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

Also I slang firewood half the week and the other half I'm a baseball instructor at Bo Jackson Elite Sports in Illinois. I help kids who are smaller than their bats to kids in high school. Solid job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I'm the owner/sole employee of a Paintless Dent Repair business. Monday through Thursday I run around to 12 different car dealers reconning their used car trades, auction purchases, and the occasional new unit that got dinged on the lot. I also moonlight installing A/V systems when the right job comes along.

SheaVertwot

Digital Creative Director for Opera Mediaworks.. we build some really nice mobile ad units (once and a while we even get Jeep :beer:)

2014siljk

us foods...delivering supplies and food to restaurants so you people can go out to eat.......dont eat there ive seen the kitchen :eek:

Top Bottom