The what do you do for a living thread

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Completions and Workover Consultant for Chesapeake Energy in Eagleford Shale in South Texas. I consider myself very fortunate to be in this position considering the downturn the Oil & Gas industry is in. Plus it is great pay and I work 14 days on and 14 days off.

I work the same schedule just a different field. 14 days off is sweet, it's like vacation once a month.

Draconianwinter

I am a freight relocation engineer. Roflmfao. More commonly called a truck driver. I run all over the country with a few exceptions lol

canuck_jku

I work for the Canadian coast guard in the great lakes in the winchman on a icebreaker and work for 4-6 weeks straight and have the same amount of time off

Sullivan

Thanks. It's God damn expensive. But drives better then my pickup. I probably got to many options on it considering I have a 27 year old kid in it all day. Air ride suspension and auto Trans.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. It's God damn expensive. But drives better then my pickup. I probably got to many options on it considering I have a 27 year old kid in it all day. Air ride suspension and auto Trans.

Boy, can I think of a lot of places to unload that thing......

Sullivan

Boy, can I think of a lot of places to unload that thing......

My buddies and I do a lot of ball busting and jokes with each other. But they all know that I can always get the last laugh. I can just wait until winter and then unload that into their pickup bed at night. Frozen shit stick I. Their bed and they will have no way of getting it out. Bahahaha.

Top Bottom