They dont like it when you promote your business without paying

rogerk93

It's a good thing to see your using the forum to check out other members threads, and try to call people out.

JeepJeep75

Hey bro, not trying to knock you off your stool but have you even looked around the forum here? Looking through ANY of the build threads here, there isn't much, if any builds where the emphasis is on big-bling wheels on double-duce rims. It's totally cool what you have going on with your jeep because it's your jeep. Just seems like you have a chip on your shoulder and your trying to pick a fight. Rock on dude.

Dalton gang

That's the great thing about modding a car or a Jeep. You can do whatever you want to it! It's not something I would do but as long as you like it, that's all that matters. I'll still give you wave.[/

Literally the most positive post so far. Thanks

Very True man! It's all in the eye of the beholder , as long as you like it and does what you want power to you. I'll wave back. I'm glad you got the look you were after.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wow, just got caught up with the shenanigans going on here. OP welcome back from a long hiatus and congrats on having all your post funneled into your very own thread! I don't think it's a record or anything, but impressive none the less. Good luck!

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Wow, just got caught up with the shenanigans going on here. OP welcome back from a long hiatus and congrats on having all your post funneled into your very own thread! I don't think it's a record or anything, but impressive none the less. Good luck!

Not true....didn't see the "Hope I win" quote.

Zstairlessone

Wait what?? I'm very happy with them lol I have been obsessed with this size setup ever since seeing some of the Starwood Motor jeeps in person. Ultimate goal though is a pre-running style jeep jk. So probably dial it back to 20" at a later stage. Btw anyone know where I can find a pre-runner style tire carries?

I recommend looking into a good IFS /IRS conversion, great ride on the road and all the pre-runners are doing it, then you won't have to worry about those pesky 6x6s out accelerating your rig, you can shred them on the curves.

jesse3638

Hooked
Saw this one coming yesterday when I first read it. The OP is here for the free shit and figured since he was here he'd do some trolling to get a rise out of everyone. See you next Tuesday! :thumbup:

Top Bottom